The Mitel Aastra 650c is a new DECT business phone based on the design of the Aastra 600d handset family. It features excellent audio quality, as defined in the new CAT-iq standard for state of the art DECT equipment.
The device can be used as a GAP phone, CAT-iq 1.0 phone or as a system phone on any of the systems which support the Aastra 600d handset generation. The full benefit of the new wideband features will be reached when CAT-iq is supported by the PBX and by the DECT infrastructure (RFPs). However, even when used with old infrastructure, the audio performance will improve, due to the high end audio modules being used (i.e. loudspeaker, amplifier, receiver etc.) Features Technical Data
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- Price From: £115.00 (Excl. VAT) £138.00 (Incl. VAT)
- Price From: £195.00 (Excl. VAT) £234.00 (Incl. VAT)
- Price From: £199.99 (Excl. VAT) £239.99 (Incl. VAT)
- Price From: £550.00 (Excl. VAT) £660.00 (Incl. VAT)
- Price From: £720.00 (Excl. VAT) £864.00 (Incl. VAT)
- Price From: £230.00 (Excl. VAT) £276.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £175.00 (Excl. VAT) £210.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £40.00 (Excl. VAT) £48.00 (Incl. VAT)