GN 1200 20-inch straight smart cord. The GN 1200 cord is the solution to a common problem of not being able to connect headset and telephone. Now, with the universal GN 1200 'smart' cord, the cord will work with virtually any phone providing greater convenience.
It works with most desk phones including IP hard phones - Microphone amplification to boost transmit levels when connecting to low transmit volume phone systems - Simple slide adjustment for easy setup GN 1200 features eight separate wire schemes - including 3 with built-in microphone amplification.
Just connect the GN 1200 and headset through the Quick Disconnect plug and flick the slider from one position to the next until a dial tone is heard. It's as simple as that! Available in both straight and coiled versions, the GN 1200 fits virtually all telephones featuring a standard RJ 9 modular connector.
- Simple 8-position slide adjustment
- No need for a user manual
- Simply slide until a dial tone is heard
- Standard RJ 9 connector connects to virtually all telephones using a standard modular plug
- Standard GN Quick Disconnect plug to headset
- Works with any GN Netcom headset equipped with quick disconnect
- Built-in low-current microphone amplifier enables perfect operation with telephones that require extra signal gain
- AC Output Voltage: 30mV
- Insertion Gain 11.5dB Nom Min 10.5dB : Max 12.5dB Bias Voltage: 1.58v DC Nom , Min 1.53v DC : Max 1.76v DC
- Bias Voltage: 1.49v DC Nom, Min 1.38v DC : Max 1.71v DC
|Connection Type||RJ11 - Fixed/Bundled|
|Please note||250 metres|
No videos found for this product.
- £15.95 (Excl. VAT) £19.14 (Incl. VAT) RRP £17.99
- £8.00 (Excl. VAT) £9.60 (Incl. VAT) RRP £17.99
- £16.50 (Excl. VAT) £19.80 (Incl. VAT) RRP £25.74
- £11.69 (Excl. VAT) £14.03 (Incl. VAT) RRP £18.24
- £19.50 (Excl. VAT) £23.40 (Incl. VAT) RRP £25.75
- £16.95 (Excl. VAT) £20.34 (Incl. VAT) RRP £12.94
- £17.00 (Excl. VAT) £20.40 (Incl. VAT)
- £9.78 (Excl. VAT) £11.74 (Incl. VAT) RRP £9.38