Solid Network Performance for Growing Businesses
NETGEAR rsquo;s popular FS100 series desktop switches, known for its reliability and performance, provide your LAN with high-speed, 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing connectivity for as many as 5, 8, or 16 users. Just plug in your Ethernet cables, connect a power cord, and you rsquo;re ready to go-there rsquo;s no software to configure. They negotiate to the fastest possible connection and with Auto Uplink™ technology, these switches automatically figure out if the link needs a straight through or cross-over connection, and makes the right choice. Existing 10BASE-T devices are easily integrated within higher bandwidth environments, with full wire speeds on all ports of either 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps. Engineered without the need for internal fans, they operate
silently. And each of these very compact switches is housed in a sturdy metal case for years of dependable use.
Solidly built in small sizes that are easy to position when space is at a premium. Ideal for conference rooms, class rooms, study groups or small offices. Place it on any flat surface or use the included wall mount kit to tuck it out of the way.
Simple To Use
Once you connect the hardware, your switch is operating! Auto negotiation takes care of the speed and duplex, while Auto Uplink takes care of the MDI/MDI-X connection. Eliminate the need for toggle switches or special crossover cables.
No fan means no noise, which helps maintain a peaceful atmosphere in your busy office.
- Eight (8) 10/100 Mbps auto speed-sensing UTP ports
- Forwarding modes: Store-and-forward
- Bandwidth - 1.6Gbps
- Network latency: Less than 20 ?s for 64-byte frames in store-and-forward mode for100 Mbps to 100 Mbps transmission
- Buffer memory - 96 B
- Address database size - 1,000
- Addressing - 48-bit MAC address
- Mean time between failures (MTBF) - 168,000 hours
- Operating temperature - 32 to 104°F (0 to 40° C)
- Storage temperature - 14 to 158°F (-10 to 70°C)
- AC Power - 7.5W (7.5V DC, 1A)
- Dimensions - (w x d x h) 158 x 103 x 27 mm
- Weight - 0.49 kg
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
- £22.12 (Ex VAT) £26.54 (Incl VAT) RRP £34.51
- £21.95 (Ex VAT) £26.34 (Incl VAT) RRP £26.51
- £50.00 (Ex VAT) £60.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £78.00
- £75.00 (Ex VAT) £90.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £299.99
- £31.66 (Ex VAT) £37.99 (Incl VAT) RRP £49.39
- £41.69 (Ex VAT) £50.03 (Incl VAT) RRP £65.04
- £250.00 (Ex VAT) £300.00 (Incl VAT)
- £8.50 (Ex VAT) £10.20 (Incl VAT) RRP £9.38