All-in-one Gateway for Always-on Broadband Access with Internet Sharing
Four products in one, this versatile modem router combines an ADSL modem, router, four-port 10/100 LAN switch, and SPI Double Firewall to deliver broadband access that’s continuously available for sharing with all your networked devices. Simple to use, it plugs directly into your ADSL line for instant connectivity to network resources and the Internet. An integrated switch lets you directly connect up to four computers or any combination of four computers, access points or printers. Setup couldn’t be easier with NETGEAR’s unique Smart Wizard install assistant which helps to guide you each step of the way. The Smart Wizard also automatically detects and makes the optimal connection to your ISP while the Double Firewall protects your network against intruders, including logs and alerts of break-in attempts. VPN pass-through makes it safe to connect to your business network from home. The unit’s contemporary, sleek design suits your home or office.
One router supplies your network with impressive capabilities. A built-in ADSL modem furnishes direct, always-on Internet connectivity and multi-user access sharing at speeds up to 140 times faster than dial-up. The router distributes MP3s, digital movies and photos with ultra-fast 10/100 switched LAN ports capable of speeds of up to 200 Mbps and and shares a single IP address with all the networked devices in your home.
No need for a separate modem – it connects directly into your ADSL line. Built-in Port Forwarding settings, Universal Plug and Play (UPnP™) and Virtual Private Network (VPN) pass-through make it simple to play Internet games, send instant messages, and host Internet services. The user interface matches your local language (English, French, German or Italian). Works with PCs, Macintosh,® and virtually all Ethernet devices, and comes with an Ethernet cable for connecting your first computer.
Double Firewall using Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) and Intrusion Control features Denial of Service protection from hacker attacks, while VPN (Virtual Private Network) pass-through permits secure access to your office or corporate network and enables you to host VPN services. Content filtering lets you control access to inappropriate web sites and limit usage by time of day. Logs browsing activities and provides optional e-mail alerts so you can monitor access. DMZ support allows unrestricted access from the Internet to one computer (for hosting web services).
- Static and Dynamic Routing with TCP/IP, VPN pass-through (IPSec, L2TP, PPTP), NAT, UDP, RIP, PPPoE, PPPoA, Classical IP, DNS, DHCP (client & server)
- Works with most Internet applications including: Quake®, Half-Life®, StarCraft, Unreal Tournament®, ICQ®, AOL® Instant Messenger™, Microsoft Messenger®, NetMeeting®, RealPlayer®, Windows Media Player™, Net2Phone®, Dialpad®
- LAN Ports: Four 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing, Auto Uplink™ RJ-45 ports (one Cat 5 UTP cable included)
- WAN Port: ADSL RJ-11, T1.413, G.DMT, G.Lite, ADSL2+, ITU Annex A; Annex B version is DG834B
- Firewall: Stateful Packet Inspection, Intrusion logging and Reporting, Denial of Service protection
- VPN Functionality: NAT traversal (VPN pass-through) for IPSec, PPTP and L2TP VPNs, supports up to 5 IPsec end points
- Mode of Operation: Network Address Translation (NAT), static routing
- IP Address Assignment: Static IP address assignment, internal DHCP server on LAN, DHCP client on WAN
- Administration Interface: web graphic user interface with protected user name and password, remotely accessible from designated IP addresses
- Up to 253 LAN users
- IPSec tunnel mode (RFC 2401) (pass through mode), IP v.4
- DHCP server (RFC 2131)
- DHCP client (RFC 2131)
- NAT (many-to-one) (RFC 1631)
- IP Control Protocol (RFC 1332)
- Bridged Ethernet (RFC 1483, 2684)
- Encapsulation PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE) (RFC 2516)
- PPP over ATM (PPPoA) (RFC 2364)
- Classical IP over ATM (RFC 1577)
- ADSL, ADSL2+, ANSI T1.413, G.DMT, G.Lite (ITU Annex A; Annex B version is DG834B)
- Remote Management, Port Range Forwarding, Exposed Host (DMZ), DNS Proxy, URL Content Filtering, E-mail AlertsMaintenance Save/Restore Configuration, Diagnostics, Upgrades via Web Browser, Logging
- 12 VDC, 1A; plug is localized to country of sale
- Dimensions (h x w x d): 175.3 x 27.94 x 119.4 mm
- Weight: 0.3 kg (0.7 lb)
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40º C (32 to 104º F)
- Operating humidity: 90% maximum relative humidity, noncondensing
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £41.69 (Ex VAT) £50.03 (Incl VAT) RRP £65.04
- £31.66 (Ex VAT) £37.99 (Incl VAT) RRP £49.39
- £35.00 (Ex VAT) £42.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £54.60
- £22.12 (Ex VAT) £26.54 (Incl VAT) RRP £34.51
- £21.95 (Ex VAT) £26.34 (Incl VAT) RRP £26.51
£2.54 (Ex VAT) £3.05 (Incl VAT) RRP £5.99
BT Converse 2200 Corded Telephone - Black + Plantronics HW261N Supraplus Wideband Binaural Noise Cancelling Headset - A Grade£83.99 (Ex VAT) £100.79 (Incl VAT)
- £151.91 (Ex VAT) £182.29 (Incl VAT) RRP £236.98