Outstanding audio quality, high performance and strong commercial build make the IC-F27SR the ideal licence free radio. This licence free radio is ideal for users in diverse areas such as construction, catering, event management, shopping centres, factories, farms as well as serious outdoor enthusiasts
Up To 35.5 Hours Operating Time
- The IC-F27SR features highly efficient circuitry, providing up to a massive 35.5 hours of operating time* with the supplied BP-265 2000mAh lithium-ion battery pack. This means it can be comfortably last an entire shift.* Tx: Rx: Stand-by =5: 5: 90 with power save ON.
Outstanding Audio Quality
- 800mW audio output is provided from the large 45mm speaker, meaning the IC-F27SR can deliver loud and intelligible audio even in extremely noisy environments such as a busy shop floor or construction site.
Just Three Main Controls
- Transmit button, volume control and channel selector. This simple to use radio is ideal for high turnover environments and shift work where the radio is constantly passed from person to person.
500mW Output Power
- Provides up to 3km (approx.) coverage. Depending on the operating environment, weather conditions, etc.
Internal VOX & hand-Free Operation
- Built-in VOX function provides convenient hands-free operation, when used with our optional headset adapter cable.
- CTCSS and DTCS encoder and decoder for group call
- Surveillance function turns off the LED and beep sound
- Siren function can be used for security alarm
- Power save function
- Low battery Alert
- Time out timer
- Monitor function
- Frequency coverage 446.00625–446.09375MHz
- 8 PMR 446 allocated channels
- Channel spacing 12.5kHz (8K50F3E)
- Current drain (approx.)-
- - TX - 400m
- - RX Max. audio - A330mA (Internal SP)
- Operating temperature range –25°C to +55°C (Radio only)
- Frequency stability ±2.5ppm
- Output power (at 7.2V DC) 500mW (ERP)
- Ext. microphone connector 3-conductor 2.5 (d) mm/2.2k?
- Sensitivity (at 20dB SINAD) 26.5dBµV/m emf
- Audio output power (at 5% distortion)-
- - Internal speaker - 800mW typ. (With 12? load)
- - External speaker - 400mW typ. (With 8? load)
- Ext. speaker connector 2-conductor 3.5 (d) mm/8?
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight - 285g
- Dimensions - 58×186×36.5mm
In The Box
- Li-ion battery pack, BP-265
- Belt clip, MB-124
- Battery charger, BC-193
- AC adapter, BC-123SE
|Radios for...||Commercial (Site, Security etc)|
|Transmission Type||PMR446 (Licence Free)|
|Digital or Analogue||Analogue|
|Single radio or multipack||Single Radio|
|Waterproofing||Splash / Weatherproof|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £125.00 (Excl. VAT) £150.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £195.00
- £27.07 (Excl. VAT) £32.48 (Incl. VAT) RRP £42.23
- £15.00 (Excl. VAT) £18.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £280.81 (Excl. VAT) £336.97 (Incl. VAT) RRP £438.06
- £40.36 (Excl. VAT) £48.43 (Incl. VAT) RRP £62.96
- £182.99 (Excl. VAT) £219.59 (Incl. VAT)
- £8.47 (Excl. VAT) £10.16 (Incl. VAT) RRP £13.21
- £38.26 (Excl. VAT) £45.91 (Incl. VAT) RRP £59.69