The unit is rated to IP66 and is therefore capable of operating in adverse conditions. The Bedlam Loud Tonecaller is designed to replace the traditional mains powered bell and is powered by the PABX and PSTN line voltage (60-100 volts AC). A variable output (85-105 dBA) is possible by means of a potentiometer located within the unit.
- Telephone line powered (no mains voltage required).
- Greatly reduced installation costs.
- Penetrating output (105 dB A typical).
- Volume control.
- Available for hard wiring (screw or I.D.C.) or with 3 metre line cord and 431A plug.
- IP66 Rated.
- REN of 0.75
- Maintenance Free Operation
Please Note: This unit comes supplied with a standard BT connection cable
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
Reviews marked “Collected by Trustpilot” originate from Trustpilot verified orders.
Reviews marked “Collected by PMC Telecom” originate from sources other than Trustpilot.
- £54.13 (Excl. VAT) £64.96 (Incl. VAT) RRP £84.44
- £30.00 (Excl. VAT) £36.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £39.99
- £15.00 (Excl. VAT) £18.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £15.59
£255.99 (Excl. VAT) £307.19 (Incl. VAT)
£299.99 (Excl. VAT) £359.99 (Incl. VAT) RRP £299.99
- £350.00 (Excl. VAT) £420.00 (Incl. VAT)
£13.52 (Excl. VAT) £16.22 (Incl. VAT) RRP £21.10
£10.25 (Excl. VAT) £12.30 (Incl. VAT) RRP £16.00