The Sennheiser EH 150 Evolution headphones are the ideal partner for powerful modern music, providing good insulation against ambient noise and a vivid, crisp bass response. The headphones incorporate powerful neodymium magnets and lightweight diaphragms for high sound levels no matter what they're connected to.
The rugged lightweight headphones have an extremely flexible headband that offers a secure fit, even for extended listening periods, and can be used for both mobile sources and home hi-fi systems.
- Closed, supra-aural, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones
- Good attenuation of ambient noise
- Powerful neodymium magnets and lightweight diaphragms for high sound levels
- Extremely comfortable to wear due to ultra-lightweight design, even for extended listening
- Rugged outdoor design with extremely flexible headband
- 3m highly conductive OFC copper cable
- Replaceable leatherette ear pads
- 2-year guarantee
- Frequency response: 18-18,000 Hz
- Sound pressure level: 115dB SPL
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Distortion: <0.5%
- Transducer type: dynamic, closed
- Headphone type: supra-aural
- Connector: 3.5mm / 6.3mmCable: 3m
- Weight (without cable): 130g
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
- £14.38 (Ex VAT) £17.26 (Incl VAT) RRP £21.82
- £130.50 (Ex VAT) £156.60 (Incl VAT) RRP £203.58
£750.00 (Ex VAT) £900.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £1,170.00
- £7.00 (Ex VAT) £8.40 (Incl VAT)
£295.00 (Ex VAT) £354.00 (Incl VAT)
£16.00 (Ex VAT) £19.20 (Incl VAT)
- £566.15 (Ex VAT) £679.38 (Incl VAT) RRP £883.20
- £54.13 (Ex VAT) £64.96 (Incl VAT) RRP £84.44