The Plantronics EncorePro™ takes a different approach to headset design. Every component has been designed and produced with one aim – the best performance. The microphone is designed to sit in exactly the right place for optimum audio clarity, and the low slung design ensures it can not be seen by the wearer. The slim speaker has a wideband frequency response for clearer and more intelligible conversations.
The EncorePro headset makes no compromise on reliability, durability, comfort or audio quality.
EncorePro; Designed for performance - built to last.
- Enhanced noise-cancelling and wideband audio give you clearer conversations with your customers enabling you to offer a better service
- Distinctive and unique design provides high performance and a stylish look
- Slim and discrete construction ensures comfort and allows you to fully focus on the customer
- VoIP ready through the use of enhanced echo control and wideband audio, allows you to preserve your investment through future phone system upgrades
- Seven axes of adjustability ensure you can wear the headset in the most comfortable and effective position
- Plantronics heritage in reliability and durability continues with the EncorePro, ensuring the headset is always available to support your business critical applications.This is backed up by Plantronics leading service and support programs
- Clearer conversations with your customers
- Distinctive and unique design
- Slim and discrete construction
- VoIP ready
- No compromise on comfort or performance
- Quick Disconnect
- Best in class reliability & durability
This is an A-Grade refurbished model and comes complete with a 12 month warranty.
|Stock Status||In Stock|
|Monaural or Binaural Headset||Binaural (Dual Ear)|
|Connection Type||Quick disconnect - Requires bottom cord to fit your phone|
|Headset requires a bottom cord for connection to telephone||Yes - Simply click "Add to Cart" to select your connection lead at checkout|
|For use with||Corded Phones, Cordless DECT Phones, PC, Mobile (3.5mm jack)|
|Acoustic Shock Protection||-|
|DSP (Digital Signal Processor)||No|
|Hearing Aid Compatible||No|
|*Note regarding Connection Leads||*Please note that this headset requires an additional cable to connect to your telephone.We supply cable for every type of telephone!Rather than charge full price for these specialist cables, we provide them at a heavily discounted cost to customers purchasing them alongside a new headset bought from us. When you add the headset to the cart, our compatibility guide at checkout will help advise on the correct connection cable for your telephone and will apply the discount for you.If you have any questions, or are unsure about the type of connection cable you need, please feel free to call us at any time on: 0161 737 9898|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
- £67.95 (Ex VAT) £81.54 (Incl VAT) RRP £106.01
- £43.99 (Ex VAT) £52.79 (Incl VAT)
- £52.45 (Ex VAT) £62.94 (Incl VAT) RRP £81.83
- £70.79 (Ex VAT) £84.95 (Incl VAT) RRP £110.44
- £72.95 (Ex VAT) £87.54 (Incl VAT) RRP £113.81
- £83.95 (Ex VAT) £100.74 (Incl VAT) RRP £130.97
- Price From: £77.65 (Ex VAT) £93.18 (Incl VAT)
- Price From: £45.00 (Ex VAT) £54.00 (Incl VAT)