The ultimate corded user experience
The Jabra BIZ 2400 headsets are part of a comprehensive family of headsets that raises the bar on corded headset quality and performance.
The Jabra BIZ 2400 Series features a cascade of improvements that pushes the envelope for the levels of audio quality, comfort and durability necessary for dealing with the special requirements in contact center and office environments.
Better audio quality
The Jabra BIZ 2400 headsets are configured for business and contact center professionals. Hand-made Neodymium speakers provide maximum frequency response, resulting in greater call clarity, fewer misunderstandings and better customer service all round. The headsets are available with different microphones and noise-canceling systems to match any work environment.
The Jabra BIZ 2400 Series is designed to ensure maximum service life and minimum maintenance costs. Key details are made of surgical steel and the cord is re-inforced with Kevlar.
Jabra BIZ 2400 headsets are available with mono speaker configuration. And all mono versions offer a choice of 3 wearing styles—earhook, neckband or headband. All wearing styles allow easy adjustment for use on both left or right ear. The headband features a T-bar specially designed to prevent it from getting tangled in your hair.
- Hi-Fi audio quality with Neodymium speakers
- Omni directional microphone for the quite environment
- Ultra-strong Kevlar-reinforced cord
- Supersoft ear cushions
- Gold contacts for crystal-clear voice transmission
- Break-proof FreeSpin boom with 360–degree-plus rotation
- Surgical steel details for maximum strength
- Choice of 3 wearing styles
- 3-year warranty
- Including FREE standard connection lead worth £14.99
|Goods condition||Brand New|
|Stock Status||In Stock|
|Monaural or Binaural Headset||Binaural (Dual Ear)|
|Connection Type||Quick disconnect - Requires bottom cord to fit your phone|
|Headset requires a bottom cord for connection to telephone||Yes - Simply click "Add to Cart" to select your connection lead at checkout|
|For use with||Corded Phones, Cordless DECT Phones, PC|
|Acoustic Shock Protection||No|
|DSP (Digital Signal Processor)||No|
|Hearing Aid Compatible||No|
|*Note regarding Connection Leads||*Please note that this headset requires an additional cable to connect to your telephone.We supply cable for every type of telephone!Rather than charge full price for these specialist cables, we provide them at a heavily discounted cost to customers purchasing them alongside a new headset bought from us. When you add the headset to the cart, our compatibility guide at checkout will help advise on the correct connection cable for your telephone and will apply the discount for you.If you have any questions, or are unsure about the type of connection cable you need, please feel free to call us at any time on: 0161 737 9898|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||250 metres|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
- £122.46 (Ex VAT) £146.95 (Incl VAT) RRP £179.99
- £129.96 (Ex VAT) £155.95 (Incl VAT) RRP £202.74
£60.00 (Ex VAT) £72.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £93.60
- £51.06 (Ex VAT) £61.27 (Incl VAT)
- £112.46 (Ex VAT) £134.95 (Incl VAT) RRP £159.99
- £20.11 (Ex VAT) £24.13 (Incl VAT) RRP £31.37
- £170.00 (Ex VAT) £204.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £265.20
- £72.94 (Ex VAT) £87.53 (Incl VAT)