Stay in the zone with the Blackwire 725, a premium USB headset designed to block out the distractions of noisy environments. Featuring Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) technology, the Blackwire 725 is ideal for managing PC calls and enjoying music and multimedia with dynamic hi-fi stereo sound. Wideband audio and Digital Signal Processing mean incoming calls are crystal clear and so is your voice, thanks to the noise-canceling mic. Smart sensor technology lets you answer calls by simply placing the headset on your head. A cushioned metal headband delivers comfort and durability, while the folding ear cushions and included carrying case make it a snap to take on-the-go. With the Blackwire 725, distractions go down and productivity goes up.
- Convenient call answer/end, mute and volume controls
- Smart sensor technology to answer a call by putting on the headset
- Indicator lights and audio prompts give mute and volume status
- Active Noise Cancelling technology helps block out distracting sound
- Hi-fi stereo (dual ear) wearing style for more immersive audio
- Dynamic EQ feature optimizes voice quality on calls and EQ settings for music playback
- Premium PC wideband audio
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) for a more natural voice sound
- SoundGuard: Acoustic limiting for hearing protection
- Ultra-soft ear cushions provide enhanced comfort
- Take it on the go, with folding ear cushions and included carrying case
Tune into work, tune out noise
The Blackwire 725 USB headset is great for keeping you focused in noisy office environments. Featuring Active Noise Cancelling technology, a noise-cancelling mic, and hi-fi stereo performance, the Blackwire 725 minimises external noises while ensuring that PC-based calls and multimedia come through crystal clear. With the Blackwire 725, distractions go down and productivity goes up.
Smart sensor technology
Experience smart sensor technology that lets you answer a call by simply putting on the headset, making it the most productive and versatile corded headset on the market.
Keep distractions at bay
Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) technology reverses surrounding sound waves to cancel low frequency noise in order to isolate and minimise ambient noise, providing truly immersive audio that allows you to focus on what matters. Close out the noise, stay in the zone.
Unmatched sound clarity
Offering PC wideband, noise-cancelling microphone and hi-fi stereo sound , the Blackwire 725 provides a truly outstanding audio experience – making it ideal for conference calls, webinars, listening to music and watching videos with dynamic hi-fi stereo sound. Wideband audio and Digital Signal Processing mean incoming calls are crystal clear—and so is your voice, thanks to the noise-cancelling mic. The Dynamic EQ feature optimises your voice quality when on calls and automatically adjusts the EQ settings when you're listening to music or multi-media.
EASE OF USE AND PORTABILITY
- Smart sensor technology lets you answer a call by simply putting on the headset.
- Inline indicator lights and user friendly audio alerts the user to connection, mute and volume status.
- Features ear cushions that fold fl at, and includes a high-quality carrying case for easy storage and portability.
PREMIUM PC AUDIO
- Active Noise Cancelling technology helps block out sounds, ideal for noisy work environments.
- Hi-fi stereo (dual ear) wearing style for richer, more immersive audio.
- Dynamic EQ feature optimizes your voice quality when on calls and automatically adjusts the EQ settings when you’re listening to music or multi-media playback.
- Premium PC wideband audio with noise-cancelling microphone and Digital Signal Processing (DSP) for a more natural voice sound.
OPTIMIZED FOR UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS
- Connects to PC and Mac via USB
- Ideal for Users in noisy environments with PC/Mac audio communications; featuring smart sensor technology
- Active Noise Cancelling (ANC); Dynamic EQ: microphone frequency response 100 Hz–8kHz optimal for wideband voice telephony (up to 6,800 Hz), hi-fi stereo output from 20 Hz–20 kHz, enhanced digital signal processing (DSP), noise-cancelling microphone
- Hearing protection SoundGuard: Sound levelling for listening comfort and acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 118 dBA
- Limited warranty 2 years
- Models C725 (stereo): UC Standard version built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, Skype and more*
- C725-M (stereo): Version optimized for Microsoft Lync
|Goods condition||Brand New|
|Stock Status||In Stock|
|Monaural or Binaural Headset||Binaural (Dual Ear)|
|Connection Type||USB - Fixed|
|Volume & Mute Controls on the cable||Yes|
|For use with||PC|
|Acoustic Shock Protection||Yes|
|DSP (Digital Signal Processor)||Yes|
|Hearing Aid Compatible||No|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
- £95.00 (Ex VAT) £114.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £148.20
- £95.42 (Ex VAT) £114.50 (Incl VAT) RRP £148.86
- £95.42 (Ex VAT) £114.50 (Incl VAT) RRP £148.46
- £45.59 (Ex VAT) £54.71 (Incl VAT) RRP £71.12
- £85.06 (Ex VAT) £102.07 (Incl VAT) RRP £132.70
- £112.49 (Ex VAT) £134.99 (Incl VAT) RRP £175.49
- £117.00 (Ex VAT) £140.40 (Incl VAT) RRP £182.52
- £85.06 (Ex VAT) £102.07 (Incl VAT) RRP £132.70