Stylish, comfortable and engineered with cutting-edge Bluetooth wireless technology¹, the Motorola S9 helps provide wireless access to music and voice calls – while on the go. Compatible with Bluetooth-enabled stereo music phones and with iPod players equipped with the TEN Technology naviPlay™ Bluetooth Stereo Adapter for iPod (sold separately)¹, the Motorola S9 is perfect for delivering favorite tunes and connecting you to calls wirelessly with lightweight design.
When comfort is a priority, the Motorola S9 won’t weigh you down. Weighing barely an ounce, the Motorola S9 is lighter than an average pair of sunglasses! The behind-the-head form and small ear buds (1.3 centimeters) help provide true comfort – even during extended use.
Convenient music and calls controls
Calls, volume, and track controls, so you can play your music or answer a call by simply pressing the buttons on the headphones.
Work it Out
Combining ease-of-use with the latest Bluetooth wireless technology¹, the water and sweat resistant Motorola S9 is the ideal wireless headwear for the active music lover. Now, be connected and listen to favorite songs during those tough workouts, without getting tangled in wires!²
- Lightweight, discreet design – weighs barely one ounce
- Sleek, behind-the-head style
- Compact 1.3 cm speakers help provide comfort and a snug fit in the ear
- Works with all compatible Bluetooth-enabled phones¹
- Stream music from a compatible Bluetooth-enabled stereo music phone or from a compatible Bluetooth-enabled MP3 player. Bluetooth
- Stereo Adapter for iPod available (sold separately) to use with an iPod.¹
- Long play time – up to six hours of play from a single charge
- Music mutes or pauses when calls come in and resumes once the call has ended
- Control music and calls from the headphones
- Water and sweat resistant
- Supports Bluetooth Advanced Audio Distribution (A2DP), Audio Video
- Remote Control (AVRCP), Hands-free (HFP), and Headset profiles¹
¹ This device supports Bluetooth Advanced Audio Delivery, Audio Video Remote Control, Hands-free, and Headset profiles. In order for Bluetooth devices to communicate with one another, they must utilize the same Bluetooth profile. To determine the profiles supported by other Motorola devices, visit www.hellomoto.com/bluetooth. For other devices, contact their respective manufacturer. Certain Bluetooth features including those listed may not be supported by all compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices, and/or the functionality of such features may be limited in certain devices, or by certain wireless carriers. Contact your wireless carrier about feature availability and functionality.
² The use of wireless phones and/or headphones while engaged in activities requiring concentration may cause distraction or otherwise impair your ability to safely participate in such activities. Always use technology safely.
|Goods condition||Brand New|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
- £51.06 (Ex VAT) £61.27 (Incl VAT)
- £406.25 (Ex VAT) £487.50 (Incl VAT) RRP £633.76
- £304.18 (Ex VAT) £365.02 (Incl VAT)
- £429.13 (Ex VAT) £514.96 (Incl VAT) RRP £669.44
- £112.02 (Ex VAT) £134.42 (Incl VAT) RRP £174.76
- £208.00 (Ex VAT) £249.60 (Incl VAT) RRP £324.48
- £28.49 (Ex VAT) £34.19 (Incl VAT)
- £83.33 (Ex VAT) £100.00 (Incl VAT)