The Auteldac 5 (A5) telephone is an ATEX and IECEx approved, weather resistant unit, designed to withstand arduous industrial atmospheres and environmental extremes. Certified for safe operation in hazardous areas, the Auteldac 5 carbon loaded glass filled polyester enclosure eliminates risk of rust and corrosion. Features such as ‘electronic on-hook sensing’ and ‘electronic tone ringer’ ensures an enclosure protection of up to IP66. Should the handset be left off-hook, the A5 will automatically revert to on-hook state after a period of 7 minutes (optional). Auteldac 5 telephones come complete with an integral ringer with volume control and secondary beacon / external sounder actuator as standard. An inductive coupler is fitted to aid the hard of hearing. For hands-free telephone use, the Auteldac 5 headset* version can be provided. Applications: Hazardous area telephone with headset option for use in oil and gas and noisy industrial areas e.g. petrochemical plants, oil rigs, industrial facilities, petrol stations and aircraft hangars
18 Button Full Keypad
Included in the 18 button version, are 3 direct dial buttons for fast one touch dialling of pre-stored numbers or accessing low cost call facilities. Includes: M1- M3 Memory buttons, S ‘Store’, R ‘Recall’, LR ‘Last number redial’
0 Button CB
This can be used to initiate a PABX ‘hotline’ or lift handset and wait for reply, where the PABX does the call routing/dialling.
The standard analogue unit provides basic telephone functions and can be connected to any standard two-wire telephone line, including FXS ports, analogue PABX lines and PSTN.
- Enclosure: Carbon loaded glass-filled polyester (colour:black)
- Surface resistance: <109 ohms
- Handset: Conductively coated polycarbonate handset with coiled cord or stainless steel spiral cord. Noise cancelling options. Extended cord lengths available.
- Keypad: Weather Sealed tactile digital keypad
- Hook Switch: Electronic with no mechanical moving parts
- Weather Ingress protection: Up to IP66
- Ringing: Shrill warble tone >90 dBA @ 1 metre typical.
- Internal volume control.
- Power Supply: Drawn from telephone line
- Integral Ring Detector: Contact closure following the ringing cadence, rated at 250Vac, 3A.
- Isolated hookswitch sensor: Additional contact rated at 250Vac, 150mA
- Parallel Terminal Block: Duplicated line terminals allows connection to a parallel device without an additional junction box.
- Time Out: Enforces a fixed call maximum time limit to 7 minutes from lifting of the handset.
- User selectable ON or OFF
- Dialling system: LD or DTMF (switchable)
- Recall Button: Internally switchable from Earth Loop Recall (600ms pulse) and Timed Break Recall 100ms, 250ms or 600ms.
- Certified Operating Temperature: -20° C up to +60° C
- Relative Humidity: Up to 95% (non-condensing)
- Weight: approx. 3.1 kg
- Headset: The headset cord is approximately 820mm long and can extend to approximately 2m.
- The headset extension lead will allow the operator to use the headset over 6 metres away from the telephone.
|Line Type||Analogue (BT, TalkTalk, Sky, etc)|
|IP Rating||Up to IP66|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £729.99 (Excl. VAT) £875.99 (Incl. VAT) RRP £822.51
- RRP £1,200.90
- £859.69 (Excl. VAT) £1,031.63 (Incl. VAT) RRP £1,201.19
- £1,224.17 (Excl. VAT) £1,469.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £1,909.70
- £769.16 (Excl. VAT) £922.99 (Incl. VAT) RRP £1,199.89
- £684.99 (Excl. VAT) £821.99 (Incl. VAT) RRP £1,068.59
- £569.99 (Excl. VAT) £683.99 (Incl. VAT) RRP £889.19
- £696.02 (Excl. VAT) £835.22 (Incl. VAT) RRP £1,085.80