With a handsfree speaker the Ericsson Dialog 4147 telephone will allow the user to talk handsfree without lifting the handset up.
It means that more than one person can sit near the phone and listen to a conversation. If you want to talk handsfree for long periods the Ericsson Dialog 4147 telephone also has a headset socket where a handsfree headset can be plugged into.
Also on the Ericsson Dialog 4147 business telephone there are 8 programmable speed dial buttons for quick dialling. Each of these buttons can actually hold two separate telephone numbers so the Ericsson Dialog 4148 phone can actually store 16 separate telephone contact numbers.
- The Ericsson Dialog 4147 Medium telephone is the second analogue model in the Ericsson Dialogue range.
- It is an analogue telephone so the Ericsson Dialogue 4147 will connect to an analogue telephone line or onto a telephone system in an analogue extension.
- The only model that has a higher specification in this range is the Ericsson Dialog 4187.
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £61.11 (Excl. VAT) £73.33 (Incl. VAT)
- £79.95 (Excl. VAT) £95.94 (Incl. VAT) RRP £124.73
- £110.00 (Excl. VAT) £132.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £148.20
- £225.00 (Excl. VAT) £270.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £263.90
- £1,083.33 (Excl. VAT) £1,300.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £169.00
- £109.95 (Excl. VAT) £131.94 (Incl. VAT)
- £16.99 (Excl. VAT) £20.39 (Incl. VAT)
- £125.00 (Excl. VAT) £150.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £195.00