Doro's 212 IPC lets you make the most of Internet telephony. Just by plugging into the USB plug of a PC connected online to the net, you can enjoy telephone calls via the Internet. The 212 IPC uses VoIP software that runs on a PC, so it's simple to set up.
USB plug & play set upStylish handsetEasy to use keypadLong USB cable
- By using a broadband connection call costs can be reduced
- Small size, slim design - ideal for travelling
- Volume adjustment button
- Supports most softphone programs
- Protocol independent
- H.323 or SIP
- USB 12 Mbps standard
- Conforms to USB audio device release 1.0
- Available in White (shown) or Grey colour
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
£4.00 (Excl. VAT) £4.80 (Incl. VAT) RRP £6.24
- £285.00 (Excl. VAT) £342.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £352.00
- £14.99 (Excl. VAT) £17.99 (Incl. VAT) RRP £19.91
- £370.00 (Excl. VAT) £444.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £95.99 (Excl. VAT) £115.19 (Incl. VAT)
- £350.00 (Excl. VAT) £420.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £546.00
- £5.00 (Excl. VAT) £6.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £7.80