The Polycom CX3000 IP conference phone delivers exceptional conference call performance in Microsoft Communications Server “14” environments. It features Polycom HD Voice technology for crystal-clear calls and robust interoperability with Communications Server “14” for an enhanced user experience and easy setup and configuration.
Utilizing Polycom HD Voice technology, the Polycom CX3000 IP conference phone boosts productivity and reduces listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into clear interactive conversations. The combination of Microsoft RTAudio technology with Polycom acoustic technology captures both the deeper lows and higher frequencies of the human voice for conference calls that sound as natural as being there.
The acoustics and audio performance in the Polycom CX3000 IP conference phone demonstrate why Polycom has been the global market leader in conference phones for nearly 20 years. From full-duplex technology that eliminates distracting drop-outs to the latest echo cancellation advancements, only Polycom can deliver a conference phone experience with no compromises.
Conference calls are made more productive and efficient by three sensitive microphones with 360° coverage that allow users to speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly from up to 12 feet away. The phone also features technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications without distractions
- Unparalleled clarity - Polycom HD Voice technology makes your conference calls sound amazingly clear and life-like.
- More productive conference calls - Patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology delivers the best conference phone experience with no compromises. microphones also available.
- Ensure everyone is heard loud and clear - Enjoy a 12-foot microphone pick up range, with optional expansion.
- Seamless user experience - Benefit from the same familiar Communications Server “14” experience as Polycom CX desk phones.
- Easy access to calendar and contact directory - Designed for robust Communications Server “14” feature support.
- Quick and easy to get up and running - Built-in Power over Ethernet, with AC power kit also available.
|Recommended for up to this many users...||12|
|Expandable with optional mics||-|
|Dynamic Noise Reduction||No|
|Date & Time Display||No|
|List of Dialled Numbers. Time/Date stamped||-|
|Speaker Volume Control||Yes|
|Low battery indicator / alert||-|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- Price From: £750.00 (Ex VAT) £900.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £772.20
£450.00 (Ex VAT) £540.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £702.00
- £450.00 (Ex VAT) £540.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £702.00
- £500.00 (Ex VAT) £600.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £780.00
- £785.00 (Ex VAT) £942.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £999.99
- £630.00 (Ex VAT) £756.00 (Incl VAT)
- £489.99 (Ex VAT) £587.99 (Incl VAT) RRP £600.00
- £545.00 (Ex VAT) £654.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £899.99