PLEASE NOTE YOU WILL ALSO NEED ONE OF TWO CONFERENCE MODULES IN ORDER TO CONNECT THIS TO YOUR MITEL PHONE.
Mitel® 5310 IP Conference Unit is a full-duplex IP conferencing unit that supports natural conversation while eliminating background noise – even in large meeting rooms – for exceptional voice quality and clarity. Highly intuitive to use, the 5310 IP Conference Unit connects to a range of Mitel IP phones, giving users access to familiar telephony controls.
Voice Quality Conferencing
The 5310 IP Conference Unit uses beam-forming array technology to focus a microphone beam on the individual speaking, virtually eliminating all ambient room noise and side conversations. It can also be set to presentation mode, which focuses the microphone beam exclusively on one key speaker, allowing parties on the receiving end of a presentation to follow without distractions. Full-duplex operation supports natural conversation in either mode, allowing a conference user to enter a conversation without cutting off another speaker. Built-in noise reduction and automatic gain control further support quality voice conferencing. The 5310 IP Conference Unit is designed for meeting rooms up to 20’ x 30’ (6.1 m x 9.1 m) in size.
Full Functionality, Single Connection
The 5310 IP Conference Unit saucer installs in seconds, plugging into the Conference Module on the Mitel 5324, 5330, 5330e, 5340, 5340e, and 5360 IP Phones for full conferencing and telephony functionality while eliminating the need for an additional LAN port. It is compatible with Mitel Communications Director (MCD), Mitel SX-200 IP Communications Platform (ICP), and the Mitel 5000 Communications Platform (CP).
The 5310 IP Conference Unit supports multimedia capabilities through Mitel Collaboration Advanced (MCA). With MCA, users can initiate instant collaboration sessions in an audio-, video- or web-based format, freely switching between multiple media.
- Full-duplex handsfree operation
- Acoustic beam-forming technology to focus on lead speaker and eliminate background noise, side conversations etc.
- Noise reduction
- Automatic gain technology eliminates disturbing background noises when participants are moving around the room
- Integrated LED direction indicators that provide conference participants visual confirmation that the unit is receiving their voice
- Dual-colored LEDs (orange / green) indicate status: mute, presentation mode, and directionality of microphone
- Full telephony functionality through Mitel IP phones
- Presentation mode allows the user to focus / freeze the beam in a particular direction
- 5324, 5330, 5330e, 5340, 5340e, and 5360 IP Phones: conference controller application on the phones features softkey functionality for conference unit on / off, volume controls, presentation mode and mute
- Optional remote control mouse performs the functions of on, off, mute, volume up / down and presentation mode
- Mitel Communications Director (MCD): Release 5.0 or later
- Mitel 5000 Communications Platform (CP): Release 5.1 or later
- Mitel SX-200 ICP: Release 5.0 or later
- Mitel SIP phones: Release 8.0
|Stock Status||In Stock|
|Recommended for up to this many users...||10|
|Expandable with optional mics||-|
|Line Type||PBX Specific, VoIP|
|Dynamic Noise Reduction||Yes|
|Date & Time Display||No|
|List of Dialled Numbers. Time/Date stamped||No|
|Speaker Volume Control||Yes|
|Low battery indicator / alert||-|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
- £140.00 (Ex VAT) £168.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £218.40
- £75.00 (Ex VAT) £90.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £117.00
- £300.00 (Ex VAT) £360.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £477.35
- £90.00 (Ex VAT) £108.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £140.40
- Price From: £298.08 (Ex VAT) £357.70 (Incl VAT) RRP £479.99
- £299.96 (Ex VAT) £359.95 (Incl VAT) RRP £467.94
- £70.00 (Ex VAT) £84.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £109.20
- £66.63 (Ex VAT) £79.96 (Incl VAT) RRP £103.94