The Cisco® Unified SIP Phone 3905 is a cost-effective, entry-level IP phone that addresses the need for basic voice communications with common Cisco Unified Communications features in an attractive design that is also budget-friendly. The phone can fill the communication needs of cubicle, retail, classroom, manufacturing floor and hallway, as well as various wall-mounted deployments.
The single-line Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3905 supports two calls per line. Fixed keys for redial, transfer, and hold/resume, along with a full-duplex speakerphone and two-line display, which comes standard, deliver a more productive, easier-to-use, and flexible endpoint experience. With its dual-port 10/100 Ethernet switch for network and PC connections, the Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3905 offers IT organizations a cost-effective solution to reduce cabling infrastructure and administration costs at the desktop.
The phone is also eco-friendly, taking advantage of reground and recyclable plastics to deliver a more earth-responsible solution.
- Single-line IP phone with support for up to two concurrent calls
- Graphical 128 x 32-pixel monochrome display with a two-way navigation button
- Full duplex speakerphone for flexibility with hands-free communications
- Fixed keys for common telephony features: hold, redial, transfer, and mute
- Foldable, single-position display stand to simplify wall-mount deployments
- Wall Mountable
- The volume control toggle makes it easy to adjust the volume of the handset, speakerphone, and ringer
- The phone has a 10/100BASE-T Ethernet connection through two RJ-45 ports, one for the LAN connection and the other for connecting a downstream Ethernet device such as a PC
- Adjustable volume levels
- Auto barge
- Call forward
- Call pickup
- Call waiting
- Call transfer
- (FAC) Forced Authorisation Codes
- Group call pick up
- Message waiting indicator
- Music on hold
- Shared line
- 8.07 x 5.91 x 2.11 in. (205 x 150 x 53.5 mm) - (in slab mode with the foot stand folded)
- 20.96 oz (594.3g)
Audio Codec Support
- G.711a, G.711μ, G.729, G.729a, and G.729ab
Cisco Unified Communications Manager
The Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3905 is supported on the Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1(5) or later, the Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition 3000 Version 8.6, the Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition 5000 Version 8.5 or later, and the Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition 6000 Version 8.5 or later.
Phone licensing depends on the call-control platform and its policies. For the Cisco Unified Communications Manager, the Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3905 requires appropriate User Connect Licensing (UCL). There are no special license-plus-phone bundles for tier 2 distributors. The phone is not supported on third-party call-control systems.
- 10/100BASE-T wired Ethernet LAN port plus switched PC port
|Colour of Telephone||No|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
Reviews marked “Collected by Trustpilot” originate from Trustpilot verified orders.
Reviews marked “Collected by PMC Telecom” originate from sources other than Trustpilot.
- £172.50 (Excl. VAT) £207.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £269.10
- £95.00 (Excl. VAT) £114.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £70.20
- £270.00 (Excl. VAT) £324.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £234.00
- £75.00 (Excl. VAT) £90.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £85.80
- £400.00 (Excl. VAT) £480.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £624.00
- £55.00 (Excl. VAT) £66.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £70.20
- £40.00 (Excl. VAT) £48.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £62.40
- £75.00 (Excl. VAT) £90.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £117.00