Share Telephony Experiences with Desktop and Mobile
The Cisco IP Phone 8861 delivers a superior, user-friendly experience to your organization. Cisco Intelligent Proximity integrates select telephony features with your personal mobile devices. USB and Bluetooth support offer choices in accessories, and wideband audio provides high-quality voice communications. Wi-Fi and Cisco EnergyWise add to its value and return on investment.
Features and Capabilities
The Cisco IP Phone 8861 is an ideal fit for knowledge professionals, administrative staff, managers, and executives within mid-sized to large enterprises.
Productivity-Enhancing User Features
Take advantage of comprehensive and highly secure mission-critical Unified Communications features from on-premise and hosted Cisco communications servers.
With Cisco Intelligent Proximity, you can share contact lists and call history. You can also move the audio path of active voice and video calls from your smartphones and tablets to the IP Phone 8861, when in range of the desk phone.
Charge personal mobile devices with USB from the phone.
Get exceptional clarity in voice communications, however you wish to communicate. The IP Phone 8861 offers high-quality, full-duplex, wideband (G.722) audio with superior echo cancellation for third-party headsets, the handset, and speakerphone.
Navigate menus more easily with a five-way navigation cluster and recognize displayed content, at a glance, under a variety of lighting conditions. The 8861 includes a high-resolution, five-inch, widescreen backlit VGA (800 x 480 pixel) color display.
Add more shared lines, speed dials, and custom feature keys to simplify communications, with support of up to three optional Key Expansion Modules (available CYQ3 2014).
**Jabber video on tablet support on IP Phone 8861 requires a software update planned for the second half of calendar year 2014.
Easier and Cost-effective Administration
Lower your installation and infrastructure costs. The IP Phone 8861 supports 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet (PoE) in place of local power supplies. Gigabit Ethernet and 802.11 n and ac Wi-Fi to reduce cabling in WLAN-enabled campuses.
Consolidate administration of software updates with IP phone firmware common to both Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series and IP Phone 7800 Series models.
Specifications at a Glance
The IP Phone 8861 offers:
- Headset port (RJ9, AUX, and USB)
- 5-inch, backlit, color display with WVGA
- Fixed feature keys, including keypad, conference, transfer, hold, apps, directories, messaging
- Support for up to 5 DN lines
- 5 programmable line keys and 4 soft keys
- Bluetooth, Gigabit Ethernet, 2 USB ports, audio ports, and Wi-Fi
|Colour of Telephone||No|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £320.00 (Excl. VAT) £384.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £499.20
- £228.00 (Excl. VAT) £273.60 (Incl. VAT) RRP £355.68
- £220.00 (Excl. VAT) £264.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £343.20
- £324.99 (Excl. VAT) £389.99 (Incl. VAT)
- £200.00 (Excl. VAT) £240.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £312.00
- £450.00 (Excl. VAT) £540.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £702.00
- £180.00 (Excl. VAT) £216.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £280.80
- £270.00 (Excl. VAT) £324.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £421.20