Cisco® Unified Communications Solutions enable collaboration so that organizations can quickly adapt to market changes while increasing productivity, improving competitive advantage through speed and innovation, and delivering a rich-media experience across any workspace, securely and with optimal quality.
The Cisco® Unified IP Phone 6941 is an innovative IP endpoint that delivers affordable, business-grade voice communication and support for video communications services to customers worldwide.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6941 supports four lines and a full-duplex speakerphone for a more productive, more flexible, and easier-to-use endpoint experience. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6941 supports multi-call per-line appearance, offering end user the opportunity to handle multiple calls per directory number (DN). Fixed keys for hold, transfer, and conference; tri-colour LED line and feature keys also make the phone simpler and easier to use.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6941 offers greater personalization, with the choice of two colours and two handset style options. Right-to-left language presentation is also supported on the displays, addressing the language localization needs of global customers.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6941 is also more energy-efficient and eco-friendly, in support of customer green initiatives. A Deep-Sleep option provides energy savings. With this option, Cisco Unified IP Phone 6941 consumes up to 50 percent less power in off-hours versus when the phone is idle during normal business hours. In addition, reground and recyclable plastics deliver a more earth-responsible solution.
With adoption of Cisco Unified Video Advantage 2.2 and later and the VTIII camera, you can elevate your communication experience with support for video communications. Your PC monitor provides support for the video communications while voice communications are supported by your IP Phone 6941 endpoint. For more information on Cisco Unified Video Advantage and the VTIII camera, go to: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5662/index.html
User-Friendly, Cost-Effective Communications
Ideal for video and moderate levels of voice communications needs, the four-line Cisco Unified IP Phone 6941 endpoint delivers an enhanced user experience, an eco-friendly design, and robust communication services to boost personal productivity.
Features of the Unified IP Phone 6941 include:
- Easy-to-read 396 x 162-pixel, white back-lit, monochrome, antiglare LCD for optimal viewing
- Integrated 10/100 Ethernet switch for co-location of a PC reduce costs and wiring infrastructure
- Full duplex speakerphone and dedicated headset port provide flexibility in communication options
- Cisco Unified Video Advantage 2.2 and the VTIII Camera for elevated communications with video
- Single-call per-line appearance simplifies user experience
The IP Phone 6941 keys include:
- Fixed keys for Directory, Settings, Transfer, Conference, Hold, and Messages improve productivity
- Four programmable soft-label keys for fast access to Cisco Unified Communications features
- Four tricolour illuminated line keys support at-a-glance call status indication
- Rounded ergonomic keys enhance tactile feel
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6941 is also an eco-friendly solution with features, including:
- Use of reground, recyclable plastics
- Deep-sleep power option reduces power consumption up to 50 percent in off-hours for energy cost savings
|Stock Status||In Stock|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
- £75.00 (Ex VAT) £90.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £117.00
- Price From: £80.00 (Ex VAT) £96.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £85.80
- Price From: £75.00 (Ex VAT) £90.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £85.80
- Price From: £62.50 (Ex VAT) £75.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £101.40
- £60.00 (Ex VAT) £72.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £93.60
- Price From: £55.00 (Ex VAT) £66.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £70.20
- Price From: £85.00 (Ex VAT) £102.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £93.60
- Price From: £85.00 (Ex VAT) £102.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £70.20