The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6901 is a cost-effective, easy-to-use, entry-level, single IP endpoint. It is designed for occasional use in environments such as lobbies, hallways, cafeterias, or other common areas.
This business-grade voice communications endpoint provides high-quality voice services in a clutter-free ergonomic design that is also eco-friendly.
Primary features of the Unified IP Phone 6901 are:
- Fixed keys for Hold, Redial, and Call Waiting
- Support of up to two concurrent voice calls with Call Waiting
- Tricolor illuminated line key to indicate an incoming call, an active call, and a call on hold
- Two color options, charcoal or arctic white, and two handset styles for increased flexibility and comfort
- Rounded ergonomic keys for enhanced tactile feel and a superior user experience
- Environment-friendly with use of reground and recyclable plastics
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £75.00 (Excl. VAT) £90.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £117.00
- £60.00 (Excl. VAT) £72.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £93.60
- Price From: £55.00 (Excl. VAT) £66.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £70.20
- £50.00 (Excl. VAT) £60.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £78.00
- £40.00 (Excl. VAT) £48.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £62.40
- £95.00 (Excl. VAT) £114.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £148.20
- Price From: £75.00 (Excl. VAT) £90.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £85.80
- £65.00 (Excl. VAT) £78.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £101.40