The Avaya 1692 IP Speakerphone provides the convenience and productivity benefits inherent in a powerful, hands-free conference phone. It delivers the extensive set of Avaya Aura™ features directly to small, midsize and large conference rooms.
- Improved productivity during conferencecalls with hands-free full duplex operation delivering simultaneous two-way conversations. Reduced listener fatigue with high-fidelity audio from 220 Hz to 14,000 Hz, capturing both the deeper lows and higher frequencies of the human voice for conference calls that sound as natural as being there.
- Simplified wiring connects to your IP network with a 10/100 Base T Ethernet LAN connection. Simplified setup with integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) with an AC power kit is available for non-PoE environments.
- Investment protection with easy upgrades via downloadable software and firmware.
- Full Duplex Speakerphone with 360degree, 12-foot microphone pickup.
- Automatic Gain Control intelligently adjusts microphone sensitivity based on where participants are seated in the conference room, making conversations clearer for all participants.
- Microphone coverage expandable with two optional extension microphones
- RF Hardening technology resistsinterference from mobile phones and other wireless devices
- Room Coverage:— Up to 20 x 20 feet (without extension microphones) — Up to 20 x 30 feet (with extension microphones)
- High resolution backlit graphical display (255 x 128 pixels) enables robust call information and multi-language support
- 3 Context-Sensitive Soft Keys to giveaccess to common telephony features — Automatically labeled from the system
- 5 Fixed Feature & Navigation Keys: On/Off Hook, Redial, Mute and Volume Up & Down
- 5 Menu and Navigation keys
- 12-key telephone keypad
- Single 10/100 Base T Ethernet connection
- Full Duplex Ethernet connectivity with Auto-negotiation
- 802.3 Flow Control
- Supports VLAN
- G.711, G.729a, G.722
- QoS Options of Diffserv and 802.1p/q
- Support for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) version 2
- DHCP client and Statically (Manual) Configurable IP Addressing
- Downloadable Software for future upgrade capability with FTP/HTTPS server support in addition to HTTP and TFTP support
- Icon button labeling with English printing on the housing
- 5 Personalized Ring Patterns
|Stock Status||In Stock|
|Recommended for up to this many users...||10|
|Expandable with optional mics||No|
|Line Type||PBX Specific, VoIP|
|Dynamic Noise Reduction||Yes|
|Date & Time Display||No|
|List of Dialled Numbers. Time/Date stamped||-|
|Speaker Volume Control||Yes|
|Low battery indicator / alert||-|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
£525.00 (Ex VAT) £630.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £819.00
- Price From: £420.00 (Ex VAT) £504.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £686.40
- Price From: £750.00 (Ex VAT) £900.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £772.20
- £415.00 (Ex VAT) £498.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £792.94
- £450.00 (Ex VAT) £540.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £702.00
- Price From: £595.00 (Ex VAT) £714.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £928.20
- £500.00 (Ex VAT) £600.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £899.99
- £445.79 (Ex VAT) £534.95 (Incl VAT) RRP £600.00