The Avaya 1692 IP Speakerphone provides the convenience and productivity benefits inherent in a powerful, hands-free conference phone. It delivers the extensive set of Avaya Aura™ features directly to small, midsize and large conference rooms.
- Improved productivity during conferencecalls with hands-free full duplex operation delivering simultaneous two-way conversations. Reduced listener fatigue with high-fidelity audio from 220 Hz to 14,000 Hz, capturing both the deeper lows and higher frequencies of the human voice for conference calls that sound as natural as being there.
- Simplified wiring connects to your IP network with a 10/100 Base T Ethernet LAN connection. Simplified setup with integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) with an AC power kit is available for non-PoE environments.
- Investment protection with easy upgrades via downloadable software and firmware.
- Full Duplex Speakerphone with 360degree, 12-foot microphone pickup.
- Automatic Gain Control intelligently adjusts microphone sensitivity based on where participants are seated in the conference room, making conversations clearer for all participants.
- Microphone coverage expandable with two optional extension microphones
- RF Hardening technology resistsinterference from mobile phones and other wireless devices
- Room Coverage:— Up to 20 x 20 feet (without extension microphones) — Up to 20 x 30 feet (with extension microphones)
- High resolution backlit graphical display (255 x 128 pixels) enables robust call information and multi-language support
- 3 Context-Sensitive Soft Keys to giveaccess to common telephony features — Automatically labeled from the system
- 5 Fixed Feature & Navigation Keys: On/Off Hook, Redial, Mute and Volume Up & Down
- 5 Menu and Navigation keys
- 12-key telephone keypad
- Single 10/100 Base T Ethernet connection
- Full Duplex Ethernet connectivity with Auto-negotiation
- 802.3 Flow Control
- Supports VLAN
- G.711, G.729a, G.722
- QoS Options of Diffserv and 802.1p/q
- Support for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) version 2
- DHCP client and Statically (Manual) Configurable IP Addressing
- Downloadable Software for future upgrade capability with FTP/HTTPS server support in addition to HTTP and TFTP support
- Icon button labeling with English printing on the housing
- 5 Personalized Ring Patterns
|Recommended for up to this many users...||10|
|Expandable with optional mics||No|
|Line Type||VoIP/SIP, PBX Specific|
|Dynamic Noise Reduction||Yes|
|Date & Time Display||No|
|List of Dialled Numbers. Time/Date stamped||-|
|Speaker Volume Control||Yes|
|Low battery indicator / alert||-|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
£450.00 (Excl. VAT) £540.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £702.00
£350.00 (Excl. VAT) £420.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £546.00
Price From: £635.00 (Excl. VAT) £762.00 (Incl. VAT)
£558.99 (Excl. VAT) £670.79 (Incl. VAT)
£375.00 (Excl. VAT) £450.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £585.00
Price From: £683.33 (Excl. VAT) £820.00 (Incl. VAT)
- Price From: £750.00 (Excl. VAT) £900.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £772.20
£100.00 (Excl. VAT) £120.00 (Incl. VAT)