The striking appearance of the Jabra BT250v combined with its vibrating call alert feature make it a unique Bluetooth headset. The Jabra BT250v delivers up to 7 hours of talk time and up to 200 hours on standby in a design that provides unbeatable comfort, allowing you to be hands-free and cord-free all day long.
The soft elastomer body and contoured shape of the Jabra BT250v allow it to fit securely behind your ear. It’s so comfortable, you’ll forget you are wearing it.
The Jabra BT250v uses innovative technology and materials to provide crisp sound quality. The sound-absorbing material reduces distortions, the unidirectional microphone amplifies your voice and reduces background noise, and the patented Jabra MiniGel™ channels sound directly into your ear, providing great sound quality at both ends of the call.
The Jabra BT250v gives you the freedom to use your mobile phone up to 10 metres (30 feet) away. Use your phone’s features like call transfer and last number redial, adjust the headset volume, conduct voice dialing, and answer and end calls by touching a single button on the Jabra BT250v.
- This headset will work with ANY Bluetooth enabled device
- Distinctive gloss black styling
- Vibrating call alert feature silently signifies an incoming call
- Advanced performance – up to 7 hours of talk time and up to 200 hours on standby
- Comfortable and secure fit
- Superior audio quality
- Easy to use “One touch” multi-function button
- Supports advanced features like voice dialing
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 7 hours of talk time, and up to
- 200 hours on standby
- Supports Bluetooth headset profile and hands-free profile
- Weighs only 23 grams
- 4 Jabra MiniGels™ (2 standard, 2 small)
- Last number redial, reject call, call waiting and put call on hold (subject to phone)
- Functional range of up to 10 metres
|Please note||250 metres|
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.