The Zoom VoIP Freedom Package includes a Voice over the Internet Analogue Telephone Adaptor (ATA) and Zoom's exclusive VoIP Service Chooser. Together they allow conventional phones to make and receive calls over a broadband Internet connection. Simply plug a conventional or cordless phone into the adaptor and then plug the telephone adaptor into a broadband-connected router or Internet gateway.
Then just point and click from the Web browser to choose the right VoIP Service Provider. It is easy to select or change the service provider, and automatically configure the VoIP Freedom ATA for the service required.
- Hardware and services to provide voice calls over the Internet using regular telephones
- Choose from dozens of VoIP Service Providers
- Includes VoIP service with FREE Internet calling, Voicemail, Caller ID, and Call Conferencing
- Dramatically lowers call costs
- Provides a FREE second phone line
- Works with a PC on or off
- Uses industry-standard Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Zoom's TelePort feature provides reliable emergency calling and a life line in the event of a power failure
- Call bridging allows Internet phone calls to be forwarded to a conventional phone number
- Gives remote access to Internet calling services
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
- £75.00 (Excl. VAT) £90.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £117.00
- £89.49 (Excl. VAT) £107.39 (Incl. VAT) RRP £110.50
- £28.99 (Excl. VAT) £34.79 (Incl. VAT)
- £63.68 (Excl. VAT) £76.42 (Incl. VAT) RRP £64.99
- £145.00 (Excl. VAT) £174.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £226.20
- Price From: £472.00 (Excl. VAT) £566.40 (Incl. VAT)
- £58.99 (Excl. VAT) £70.79 (Incl. VAT)
- £34.95 (Excl. VAT) £41.94 (Incl. VAT)