Product Specifications of the Advanced Monaural Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Headset | for Calls and Music | Compatible with Wicom
The Advanced Monaural Noise Cancelling Wireless Headset provides Bluetooth connectivity and handsfree telephony, making it ideal for call centre staff and office workers who need to leave their desk whilst on a call. The Headset is compatible with Wicom
About the Headset
The Rotatable Noise Cancelling Microphone blocks out background noise, whilst high quality components are used to improve call stability and voice quality as well as ensuring longevity of the Headset.
Weighing only 51 grams the Headset is lightweight and features an adjustable headband which allows the size to be adjusted to the users preference, making it the ideal Headset for all day use.
The inline controls on the earphone ensure that answering/ending calls and Volume +/- are easily accessible at the touch of a button.
The Headset provides up to 17 hours of talk time and up to 200 hours of standby time - no need to worry about running out of charge whilst on a call.
Features & Specifications
- Compatible with Wicom
- Perfect for Calls & Listening to Music on any Bluetooth Enabled Device such as PC's | Laptops | Mobiles | Mac
- Supplied with both USB-A and USB-C Connectors
- Comfortable and Adjustable Headband
- Soft Ear Cushion | One Button Mute
- Inline Controls on Earphone – Answer | End Calls | Volume +/- | LED Indicator | Mullti-Function Button | Charging Port Mute Button
- Fully Compatible with Most Bluetooth Devices and Compatible with Windows, iOS and Android
- Bluetooth Version 5.0 | Bluetooth Profiles - A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Rotatable Noise Cancelling HD Microphone | HD Calls
- Magnetic Charging Base – Charge Via Base or Micro USB Cable - Charging Base Included
- 180 mAh Polymer-Ion Lithium Battery
- Advanced Chipset - QCC3020 - Ensures Seamless Connectivity, Audio Streaming and a Stable Transmission
- 10M (33ft) Wireless Range | Connect to Two Devices Simultaneously
- Up to 17 Hours of Talk / Music Time
- Up to 200 Hours of Standby Time
- 2 Hour Charging Time
- Headset Weight - 51g
- Headset Dimensions - 163mm x 142mm x 49mm
- Charging Base Dimensions - 79mm x 73mm x 31mm
- Monaural Bluetooth Headset
- USB-A & USB-C Connector
- Charging Base
- USB-A to Micro USB Charging Cable
- User Manual
|Is this product a bundle?||No|
|Headset Type||Cordless - Bluetooth|
|Monaural or Binaural Headset||Monaural (Single Ear)|
|Acoustic Shock Protection||-|
|DSP (Digital Signal Processor)||No|
|Hearing Aid Compatible||No|
|*Note regarding Connection Leads||*Please note that this headset requires an additional cable to connect to your telephone.We supply cable for every type of telephone!Rather than charge full price for these specialist cables, we provide them at a heavily discounted cost to customers purchasing them alongside a new headset bought from us. When you add the headset to the cart, our compatibility guide at checkout will help advise on the correct connection cable for your telephone and will apply the discount for you.If you have any questions, or are unsure about the type of connection cable you need, please feel free to call us at any time on: 0161 737 9898|
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
- £35.00 (Excl. VAT) £42.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £59.95
- £40.00 (Excl. VAT) £48.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £65.95
Advanced D Monaural Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Headset for Calls | VoIP | Music | Compatible with Wicom£49.95 (Excl. VAT) £59.94 (Incl. VAT) RRP £59.95
- £50.00 (Excl. VAT) £60.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £77.95
- £45.00 (Excl. VAT) £54.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £71.60
- £24.95 (Excl. VAT) £29.94 (Incl. VAT) RRP £54.95
- £19.95 (Excl. VAT) £23.94 (Incl. VAT) RRP £39.95
- £60.00 (Excl. VAT) £72.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £99.30