Product Specifications of the Advanced D Monaural Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Headset for Calls | VoIP | Music | Compatible with Webex
Includes - Project Telecom Advanced Monaural Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Headset | Project Telecom Bluetooth 5.0 USB Dongle Adapter | Charging Base | USB-A & USB-C Connector | USB-A to Micro USB Charging Cable
About the Headset
The Project Telecom Advanced D Monaural Noise Cancelling Wireless Headset provides Bluetooth connectivity and handsfree telephony, making it ideal for call centre staff and office workers who need to leave their desk whilst on a call. The Headset is compatible with Webex
The Rotatable Noise Cancelling Microphone blocks out background noise, whilst high quality components are used to improve call stability and voice quality as well as ensuring longevity of the Headset.
Weighing only 51 grams the Headset is lightweight and features an adjustable headband which allows the size to be adjusted to the users preference, making it the ideal Headset for all day use.
The inline controls on the earphone ensure that answering/ending calls and Volume +/- are easily accessible at the touch of a button.
The Headset provides up to 17 hours of talk time and up to 200 hours of standby time - no need to worry about running out of charge whilst on a call.
Features & Specifications
- Compatible with Webex
- Perfect for Calls & Listening to Music on PC's | Laptops | Mobiles | Mac etc
- Charging Base & Bluetooth 5.0 USB Dongle Adapter Included
- Supplied with both USB-A and USB-C Connectors
- Comfortable and Adjustable Headband
- Soft Ear Cushion | One Button Mute
- Inline Controls on Earphone – Answer | End Calls | Volume +/- | LED Indicator | Multi-Function Button | Charging Port Mute Button
- Fully Compatible with Most Bluetooth Devices and Compatible with Windows, iOS and Android
- Bluetooth Version 5.0 | Bluetooth Profiles - A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Rotatable Noise Cancelling HD Microphone | HD Calls
- Magnetic Charging Base – Charge Via Base or Micro USB Cable - Charging Base Included
- Advanced Chipset - QCC3020 - Ensures Seamless Connectivity, Audio Streaming and a Stable Transmission
- 10M (33ft) Wireless Range | Connect to Two Devices Simultaneously
- Up to 17 Hours of Talk / Music Time
- Up to 200 Hours of Standby Time
- 2 Hour Charging Time
- Headset Weight - 51g
- Headset Dimensions - 163mm x 142mm x 49mm
- Charging Base Dimensions - 79mm x 73mm x 31mm
About the Dongle
The Project Telecom Bluetooth 5.0 USB Dongle Adapter creates cable free connections between PC's, Laptops and other Bluetooth Devices such as Bluetooth enabled Headsets, PC's, Macbooks, Bluetooth Printers, Mobile Phones, Tablets, Bluetooth Speakers and more at speeds of up to 5 Mbps.
Bluetooth 5.0 supports a range of 200m in line of sight in an outdoor environment and a range of 40m in an indoor environment. Users can listen to music with their Wireless Headsets whilst moving around the house or even in the garden with the higher range of Bluetooth 5.0.
Bluetooth 5.0 has been formulated to use less power on your device, this means that you can keep Bluetooth switched on for longer periods of time when using Bluetooth 5.0 compared to its predecessor Bluetooth 4.0.
Bluetooth 5.0 is backward compatible with Bluetooth v1, v2, v3, v4, v4.1 and version 4.2 but will not utilise all the features of Bluetooth 5. IoT devices will work well with Bluetooth 5 and will utilise all its features properly.
The Plug & Play compact device is designed with Bluetooth Version - 5.0. Combined with low energy technology, the Project Telecom Bluetooth 5.0 USB Dongle Adapter also uses the current CSR8510 Chipset and its own driver management CSR Software.
Compatible with Many Different Operating Systems.
Features & Specifications
- Bluetooth Version 5.0
- Enables Laptops and PC's to Wirelessly Communicate with Bluetooth Enabled Devices such as Smartphones, Macbooks, Bluetooth Headsets/Headphones, Tablets, Bluetooth Speakers and more
- Low Energy Technology using the Current CSR8510 Chipset and its own Driver Management CSR Software
- Plug and Play Connectivity
- Bluetooth 5.0 Uses Less Power - Allowing Users to Keep Bluetooth Turned on for Longer Periods
- Higher Message Capacity - 255 Bytes
- Support for IoT Devices
- Compatible with Many Different Operating Systems
- Speed - 5 Mbps
- Fast Connection
- Longer Range - Up to 200m (Line of Sight) in an Outdoor Environment and Up to 40m in an Indoor Environment
- Monaural Bluetooth Headset
- Bluetooth USB 5.0 Dongle
- USB-A & USB-C Connector
- Charging Base
- USB-A to Micro USB Charging Cable
- User Manual
|Is this product a bundle?||Yes|
|Headset Type||Cordless - Bluetooth|
|Monaural or Binaural Headset||Monaural (Single Ear)|
|Acoustic Shock Protection||-|
|DSP (Digital Signal Processor)||No|
|Hearing Aid Compatible||No|
|*Note regarding Connection Leads||*Please note that this headset requires an additional cable to connect to your telephone.We supply cable for every type of telephone!Rather than charge full price for these specialist cables, we provide them at a heavily discounted cost to customers purchasing them alongside a new headset bought from us. When you add the headset to the cart, our compatibility guide at checkout will help advise on the correct connection cable for your telephone and will apply the discount for you.If you have any questions, or are unsure about the type of connection cable you need, please feel free to call us at any time on: 0161 737 9898|
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
- £45.00 (Excl. VAT) £54.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £71.60
Advanced Monaural Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Headset | for Calls and Music | Compatible with Webex£39.95 (Excl. VAT) £47.94 (Incl. VAT) RRP £49.95
- £40.00 (Excl. VAT) £48.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £65.95
- £44.95 (Excl. VAT) £53.94 (Incl. VAT) RRP £60.75
- £24.95 (Excl. VAT) £29.94 (Incl. VAT) RRP £54.95
- £19.95 (Excl. VAT) £23.94 (Incl. VAT) RRP £39.95
- £35.00 (Excl. VAT) £42.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £59.95
- £39.95 (Excl. VAT) £47.94 (Incl. VAT) RRP £52.75