With the THOMSON TG585 v7, users can experience wireless freedom at lightning-fast speeds. The THOMSON TG585 v7 is an 802.11b/g wireless LAN access point with integrated ADSL. Featuring an integrated 10/100Mb/s 4-port switch, the THOMSON TG585 offers seamless connection of wired and wireless worlds from anywhere in the home.
The THOMSON TG585 v7 lets you share files, printers, and a single broadband ADSL Internet connection with unmatched performance and security, whilst preserving the flexibility and features of a fully fledged professional routing engine. The integrated modem supports ADSL, ADSL2, and ADSL2+. With a simultaneous operation of 802.11b and 802.11g, speed, security and performance is guaranteed. When using 802.11g components, you can transfer data at up to 54Mb/s, and still connect to existing 802.11b products.
The THOMSON TG585 v7 also supports powerful wireless security mechanisms which allow users to communicate and access data with efficient link quality and the highest level of network security.
Easy Installation through Outstanding Home Install Wizard
THOMSON’s Home Install Wizard makes setting up a home wireless network as easy as Ethernet, thereby drastically reducing helpdesk calls. This unique and robust mechanism configures your THOMSON’s TG585 v7 ADSL2+ access point and automatically installs your wireless network clients from a single CD.
The installation wizard performs comprehensive system checks before and during the installation process, and validates all user inputs direct from your Web Browser- No CD required!. This guarantees the end-user a secured wireless connection (using WEP or WPA) to the Internet. Installing a Home Network has never been so easy!
Beside the smooth and comprehensive installation for a secure wireless broadband connection, the installation wizard assists the end-user in plugging in all cables and this in multilple languages. Furthermore, the Home Install Wizard can come in any flavor upon customer request.
The THOMSON firewall guarantees users the ultimate level in network security. Through integration with Hyper-NAT, the firewall leverages all the ALGs provided in the Hyper-NAT context to minimize undesired service impact. The firewall provides stateful inspection of packets, and an integrated Denial of Service (DoS) engine monitors a wide range of attack patterns, and logs potential security breaches to a local cache or remote server.
The THOMSON TG585 v7 also supports powerful security mechanisms such as Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA™), Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP™) encryption, and a physical user registration button, which allow users to communicate and access data with efficient link quality and the highest level of network security.
The THOMSON TG585 v7 supports a number of features, which guarantee efficient and robust delivery of multimedia services from the core of the network right to the end-user.
- Diffserv IP QoS
- Smart DNS and DHCP support smooth introduction of media delivery nodes like Set Top Boxes, VoIP phones, etc.
Wireless: Simultaneous operation of IEEE 802.11b and 802.11g
4 x Ethernet (RJ45) ports (10/100BaseT HD/FD)
ADSL (RJ11) for ADSL/POTS
- LED indicators for all interface ports
- Housing: standing and wall-mountable design
- Temperature: 0-40 C (32-105F)
- Humidity: 20% to 80%
- AC Voltage: 100-240VAC (switched mode power supply)
ADSL Modem Specifications
ADSL compliance: ANSI T1.413 Issue 2, ITU-T G.992.1 Annex A, ITU-T G.992.2 Annex A, ITU-T G.994.1 (G.hs)
Maximum Rate: 8 Mbps for downstream and 1 Mbps for upstream
- ADSL2 compliance: ITU-T G.992.3 Annex A, L, M (G.dmt.bis), ITU-T G.992.4 Annex A, B, L, M (G.lite.bis)
Maximum Rate: 12 Mbps for downstream and 1.5 Mbps for upstream
- ADSL2+ compliance: ITU-T G.992.5 Annex A, M
Maximum Rate: 24 Mbps for downstream and 3 Mbps upstream
- Dynamic rate switching
- Manual/auto selection of pure 802.11g/mixed mode (802.11b/g) network
- Performance optimisation for ADSL traffic profile
- Wireless Distribution System (WDS)
- ICSA grade security service
- Embedded Firewall
- 802.1x/PSK WPA (WPA-PSK)
- 64/128bit WEP encryption
- Wireless client registration/access control (with physical push button)
- SSL, SSH
- HTTP redirect for event notification
- Quality of Service (QoS): ATM, Ethernet, IP
- Service Web GUI via HTTP and HTTPS
- (Wireless) Home Network Install Wizard
- Web-based Easy installation (OS independent)
- On demand Remote Management
- TR-069 Remote Manageable
- Command Line Interface (CLI) via Telnet
- SNMP, Eventlog
- SW upgrade
-From remote management station
-Through Easy SW upgrade Wizard
- Data Features
-Ethernet / PPPoE
-PPPoX to PPTP relay
-PPPoX to DHCP relay
-PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE)
-PPP over ATM (PPPoA)
-Classical IP (CIP)
-Ethernet over ATM (ETHoA)
Connection sharing with Hyper-NAT
UPnP* support: enables game technologies (PS2, XBox live, DirectPlay, …) and conferencing functions of Microsoft Messenger
DHCP and DNS server, client and relay
NAT/PAT support Supported Languages
English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish
CE, FCC, UL
US: FCC part 15.247, 15.205, 15.209
Europe: ETS 300 328
Wi-Fi CERTIFIED** Package Contents
- Wireless ADSL Gateway
- Power Adapter
- Ethernet (RJ45) and telephone (RJ11) cable
- Setup leaflet
- Jig, screws and plugs for wall mounting
- Foot and inlay (optional)
- Filter(s) or splitter(s) (optional)
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
- £249.00 (Excl. VAT) £298.80 (Incl. VAT)
- £110.00 (Excl. VAT) £132.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £148.20
- £95.00 (Excl. VAT) £114.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £99.12
- £188.24 (Excl. VAT) £225.89 (Incl. VAT) RRP £210.58
- £145.95 (Excl. VAT) £175.14 (Incl. VAT) RRP £194.94
- £9.42 (Excl. VAT) £11.30 (Incl. VAT)
- £110.00 (Excl. VAT) £132.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £149.95
- £350.00 (Excl. VAT) £420.00 (Incl. VAT)