Yealink SIP-T22PN features intuitive user interface and enhanced functionality which make it easy for people to interact and maximize productivity.
With TI leading VoIP voice engine, it enables enhanced high-fidelity audio,outsourced management options, flexible deployment and third-party communications applications.
As a cost effective IP solution, it helps users to streamline business processes, delivering a powerful and consistent communications experience for small and large offices environment.
- Support up to 3 SIP accounts, Hotline, Emergency call
- Call hold, Call waiting, Call transfer, Call forward
- BLF, Call park, Call pickup, Dial plan, Intercom
- 3-way conference, DND, Mute, Speed dial, Dial-now, Auto-answer
- Voicemail, MWI, SMS, XML phonebook, Black list, Phone lock
- Volume adjustment, Rings selection, Tone scheme, Distinctive ringtone
- Multi-language, System log export, Admin/User Configuration Mode
- High-definition Handset, High-definition Speaker
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone compliant with IEEE 1329
- Supports HD Wideband voice codec: G.722
- Narrowband voice codecs: G.711, G.726, G.729AB, G.723.1
- Supports VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC
- Support SRTP voice encryption
Power Supply Sold Separately (See Related Products)
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £110.00 (Ex VAT) £132.00 (Incl VAT)
- £60.00 (Ex VAT) £72.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £93.60
- £19.50 (Ex VAT) £23.40 (Incl VAT)
£6.80 (Ex VAT) £8.16 (Incl VAT)
- Price From: £445.99 (Ex VAT) £535.19 (Incl VAT) RRP £899.99
- Price From: £105.19 (Ex VAT) £126.23 (Incl VAT)
- £74.96 (Ex VAT) £89.95 (Incl VAT) RRP £116.94
- £60.00 (Ex VAT) £72.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £211.00