The basic model of the snom business telephone family, the snom 300, fulfils the most important requirements of VoIP telephony and additionally offers numerous functions that are indispensable in the business world.
For effective everyday work, the snom 300 provides all relevant office functions such as choice of trunk line, status display, group lines, the engaged option or picking up calls. VPN and a server-independent CTI (link to Flexor Eumel) are now also no problem for the snom 300.
This phone can handle up to 4 concurrent calls, as with all Snom phone, this can be powered over ethernet (PoE).
- Two-line display (2x16 characters)
- 27 keys, 7 LEDs
- 6 programmable function keys
- 2 Ethernet ports
- 4 SIP registrations
- Headset connection
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £75.00 (Ex VAT) £90.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £117.00
- £70.00 (Ex VAT) £84.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £109.20
£75.00 (Ex VAT) £90.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £117.00
- £129.99 (Ex VAT) £155.99 (Incl VAT) RRP £169.00
- £94.99 (Ex VAT) £113.99 (Incl VAT)
- £74.00 (Ex VAT) £88.80 (Incl VAT) RRP £115.44
- £128.40 (Ex VAT) £154.08 (Incl VAT) RRP £200.30
- £185.00 (Ex VAT) £222.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £288.60