Whether in the mobile office environment or directly at the Point of Sale – the optiPoint 420 economy represents a reasonably priced entry-level model with an impressive array of convenient functions. The swiveling display, for example, indicates the caller’s name and number, while the handy optiGuide user guidance feature enables users to enjoy the full performance range of the HiPath Real Time IP systems.
- CTI (TAPI)
- Two control keys (+/–)
- Adjustable, alphanumeric LCD display with two lines of 24 characters each
- Three dialogue keys for interactive user guidance – “yes”, ”back” and “continue” keys
- Suitable for wall mounting
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
£55.00 (Ex VAT) £66.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £85.80
£8.00 (Ex VAT) £9.60 (Incl VAT) RRP £10.00
- £24.99 (Ex VAT) £29.99 (Incl VAT) RRP £38.99
- £138.42 (Ex VAT) £166.10 (Incl VAT) RRP £215.94
- £10.00 (Ex VAT) £12.00 (Incl VAT)
- £55.00 (Ex VAT) £66.00 (Incl VAT)
- £98.25 (Ex VAT) £117.90 (Incl VAT) RRP £153.28
- Price From: £95.50 (Ex VAT) £114.60 (Incl VAT)