Great for general use areas of the small, medium and large enterprise like hallways and lobbies and can be an effective replacement for analog telephones. Since it is a multi-line device, it can be deployed throughout the cost-conscious enterprise if required.
Low cost multi-line IP phone that supports CorNet-IP and includes high fidelity voice quality via the integrated G.722 wideband codec.
- 10/100Base-T with 802.1p and 802.1Q (VLAN) support.
- Provides CTI (TAPI) over IP.
- Power over LAN/Ethernet support includes industry standard IEEE 802.3af and Cisco Proprietary PoE.
- 8 function keys with LEDs, 2 control keys (+/-).
- Wall mountable.
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
£181.40 (Ex VAT) £217.68 (Incl VAT) RRP £282.98
- Price From: £33.29 (Ex VAT) £39.95 (Incl VAT) RRP £54.95
- £45.79 (Ex VAT) £54.95 (Incl VAT) RRP £71.44
- £8.00 (Ex VAT) £9.60 (Incl VAT) RRP £12.48
- £133.33 (Ex VAT) £160.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £169.99
£32.17 (Ex VAT) £38.60 (Incl VAT) RRP £50.18
- £21.95 (Ex VAT) £26.34 (Incl VAT) RRP £31.82
- £120.00 (Ex VAT) £144.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £187.20