he Panasonic KX-NT346 IP system phone is compatible with the Panasonic KXTDE telephone system. As it is an IP system phone it needs to be connected to a LAN and allocated an IP address to work. If it is plugged into a standard extension or telephone line then the phone will not function.
There are 24 programmable keys that can be set to do specific things as the user requires. Instead of pressing multiple buttons to do the same thing, pressing the one programmed key would do.
The buttons have dual colour LED lights so the user can tell if something is in use already. For example if another extension on the Panasonic KXTDE system was in use the button on the Panasonic KX-NT346 IP system telephone would light up indicating it was.
- 6-Line back-lit display
- 24 Programmable keys
- Full duplex speakerphone
- 2.5mm headset port
- 2 Ethernet ports (100Base-T)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
|Goods Condition||Brand New|
|Manufacturer's Code:||Panasonic KX-NT346 - White|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
No videos found for this product.
£9.95 (Ex VAT) £11.94 (Incl VAT) RRP £16.95
£55.00 (Ex VAT) £66.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £85.80
- £80.93 (Ex VAT) £97.12 (Incl VAT) RRP £126.25
- £64.11 (Ex VAT) £76.93 (Incl VAT)
- £12.49 (Ex VAT) £14.99 (Incl VAT) RRP £17.99
- £230.00 (Ex VAT) £276.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £299.99
- £90.00 (Ex VAT) £108.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £195.00
- £35.00 (Ex VAT) £42.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £129.99