The Panasonic KX-NT136 IP system telephone is a VOIP system phone for the Panasonic KXTDA telephone system.
It needs to be allocated an IP address for it to function as it will not work on a standard telephone extension or telephone line. It takes its power through the ethernet connection on the network (POE), but if your network is not powered you will need to purchase a power supply as well.
The system telephone has a large 6 line x 24 character backlit LCD making it easy to read information even in poor light.
- 4 tilt positions
- Auto dial
- Auto answer
- Headset compatible
- Hearing aid compatible
- Time saving, easy to use navigator keys
- Message ringer lamp: green/red
- Easy to read Back lit Display
- Conference call
- Handsfree operation
- Speaker phone
|Goods condition||Brand New|
|Manufacturer's Code:||Panasonic KX-NT136 - White|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
- £17.38 (Ex VAT) £20.86 (Incl VAT) RRP £27.11
£39.96 (Ex VAT) £47.95 (Incl VAT) RRP £62.34
£4,000.00 (Ex VAT) £4,800.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £6,240.00
- £326.66 (Ex VAT) £391.99 (Incl VAT) RRP £516.00
- £220.00 (Ex VAT) £264.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £343.20
- £29.17 (Ex VAT) £35.00 (Incl VAT)
- £44.16 (Ex VAT) £52.99 (Incl VAT)
- £84.62 (Ex VAT) £101.54 (Incl VAT)