IP Phone 2007 incorporates a 5.7” (12.7cm x 17.8cm) colour touch-screen, bringing multimedia presentation support to the desktop IP Phone. Virtual Network Computing technology optimizes content pushed from external application servers in advanced text or graphical format.
A USB port supports standard USB mouse and keyboards for simple “point-n-click” access and navigation. Business telephony features are robust as delivered from Nortel Communication Servers.
- Enables both prepackaged and customized content from external application servers, including advanced text, still-frame, streaming video and other web-centric/data-centric applications, to be optimally presented on its display.
- Delivers flexible and efficient access in navigation of menus and applications and increased productivity in data entry with its support of an integrated touch-screen, an on-screen popup keyboard and a USB port which supports standard USB mice, keyboards and hubs.
- Up to twelve programmable line/feature keys and up to 650 business telephony features delivering robust voice communications support (number of features are Nortel Communication Server dependent).
- Tools softkey offering “single click” access to administration menus including phone configuration, network and local diagnostic menus and user preferences.
- Integrated RJ-8 port enabling quick and direct connection of either amplified or unamplified headsets.
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- Price From: £75.00 (Ex VAT) £90.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £117.00
- £75.00 (Ex VAT) £90.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £117.00
- Price From: £70.00 (Ex VAT) £84.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £109.20
- £70.00 (Ex VAT) £84.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £109.20
- Price From: £55.00 (Ex VAT) £66.00 (Incl VAT)
£95.00 (Ex VAT) £114.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £148.20
£240.00 (Ex VAT) £288.00 (Incl VAT)
£75.00 (Ex VAT) £90.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £117.00