The Avaya Power Kit 700356447 is used with the Avaya IP and the Avaya One-X Quick Edition IP. This is NOT required -if you are using a router that supplies Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
- Works with the Avaya IP Telephones and EU24
- Replaces 1151B1 (700227242)
- Includes AC power cord
- Requires standard CAT5 Patch Cord
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
£30.00 (Ex VAT) £36.00 (Incl VAT)
£40.00 (Ex VAT) £48.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £62.40
- £130.00 (Ex VAT) £156.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £202.80
£95.00 (Ex VAT) £114.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £148.20
- £28.00 (Ex VAT) £33.60 (Incl VAT) RRP £43.68
- £123.40 (Ex VAT) £148.08 (Incl VAT) RRP £192.50
- £99.00 (Ex VAT) £118.80 (Incl VAT) RRP £154.44
- £55.00 (Ex VAT) £66.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £85.80