The Ericsson Dialog 4224 Operator system phone is a digital phone which only works when connected into a digital extension on an Ericsson telephone system. If you do not have an Ericsson telephone system then this phone will not work. There are a number of Ericsson systems that this phone will work with including the Ericsson MD110 BC11 or BC12 as well as the Ericsson MX-ONE.
The Ericsson 4224 Operator telephone has a very large 6 line backlit display to show letters and numbers. This is very useful if the user needs to see the information quickly and clearly. The system phone also has 4 soft keys that can be used to scroll and access the information that is on the display as well.
- Ericsson Phone System Compatible
- Large LCD Screen
- Full Handsfree Speaker
- Headset Compatible
- 12 Programmable Keys
|Manufacturer's Code:||Dialog 4224 - Light Grey|
|Stock Status||In Stock|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
- £178.71 (Ex VAT) £214.45 (Incl VAT) RRP £278.78
- £79.13 (Ex VAT) £94.96 (Incl VAT) RRP £123.44
- Price From: £105.00 (Ex VAT) £126.00 (Incl VAT)
- £84.99 (Ex VAT) £101.99 (Incl VAT)
- £49.95 (Ex VAT) £59.94 (Incl VAT) RRP £77.93
- £110.00 (Ex VAT) £132.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £171.60
- £85.10 (Ex VAT) £102.12 (Incl VAT) RRP £132.76
- Price From: £100.00 (Ex VAT) £120.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £156.00