The Ericsson Dialog 4222 is the second model up in the Dialog 4000 range of digital telephones.
All the Dialog phones will work with the majority of Ericsson systems including the Ericsson MX-ONE, MD110 BC12, and the MD110 BC11 telephone systems.
If you are not sure what your system is though a quick way to find out is by looking at what you existing phones are, if they are either the Ericsson Dialog 4220, 4222, 4223, or 4225 then it will be fine.
The Ericsson Dialog 4222 Office telephone also has a LCD screen that shows the incoming callers number, as well as the clock and calendar. It also has a full handsfree speaker as well so you can talk to the other party without having to lift up the receiver.
- Features a flexible two-row display
- 13 keys with LEDs
- 5 programmable keys (can be labeled by
- the user)
- One key panel can be attached.
- (17 programmable function keys
- Hands free speaking.
|Manufacturer's Code:||Dialog 4222 - Dark Grey|
|Stock Status||In Stock|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
- Price From: £49.95 (Ex VAT) £59.94 (Incl VAT) RRP £77.90
- £79.13 (Ex VAT) £94.96 (Incl VAT) RRP £123.44
- £44.00 (Ex VAT) £52.80 (Incl VAT) RRP £68.64
- £42.50 (Ex VAT) £51.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £66.30
- £65.00 (Ex VAT) £78.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £101.40
- £54.13 (Ex VAT) £64.96 (Incl VAT) RRP £84.44
- £51.00 (Ex VAT) £61.20 (Incl VAT)
- £37.00 (Ex VAT) £44.40 (Incl VAT) RRP £42.12