The Ericsson Dialog 4106 business telephone is an entry level analogue telephone in the Ericsson Dialog range.
It is the model to go for if you need a cost effective telephone that will do the basic functions needed on a telephone.
As it is analogue the Ericsson Dialog 4106 will work on either an analogue telephone line or an analogue telephone extension on a phone system.
Even though the Ericsson Dialog 4106 is the entry level telephone in the Ericsson range it does have all the basic functions you would need on a day to day basis. It has a recall button which when used on a telephone system allows calls to be put on hold ready for transfer.
- Handset Volume Control
- Programmable Message Waiting Button
- Last Number Redial
- Wall Mountable
- 3 Speed Dial Buttons
|Goods condition||Brand New|
|Manufacturer's Code:||Dialog 4106|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
- £27.00 (Ex VAT) £32.40 (Incl VAT) RRP £42.12
- £178.71 (Ex VAT) £214.45 (Incl VAT) RRP £278.78
- £54.95 (Ex VAT) £65.94 (Incl VAT)
- £36.62 (Ex VAT) £43.94 (Incl VAT) RRP £57.13
- £180.00 (Ex VAT) £216.00 (Incl VAT)
£55.00 (Ex VAT) £66.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £85.80
- £175.00 (Ex VAT) £210.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £586.00
- Price From: £68.20 (Ex VAT) £81.84 (Incl VAT)