The Nortel Meridian M2216D telephone can be customised for a variety of call centre configurations to enable agents and supervisors to provide callers with a high level of customer service in the most effective and efficient way possible.
The Nortel Meridian M2216D set includes a standard built-in 2-line x 24 character alphanumeric display that provides vital incoming call information required by agents for customised greetings. Dual headset jacks enable supervisors to train and monitor agents' performance while they are online with a caller.
- The digital telephone designed specifically for the call centre environment
- 16 Programmable line/feature keys
- Key Expansion Module(s) for total of 60 line/feature keys
- Analogue Terminal Adapter
- Meridian Communications Adapter
- External Alerter Interface
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
- £143.36 (Ex VAT) £172.03 (Incl VAT) RRP £223.64
£775.00 (Ex VAT) £930.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £1,209.00
- £225.00 (Ex VAT) £270.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £263.90
- £1,083.33 (Ex VAT) £1,300.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £169.00
£13.52 (Ex VAT) £16.22 (Incl VAT) RRP £21.10
- £61.11 (Ex VAT) £73.33 (Incl VAT)
£15.00 (Ex VAT) £18.00 (Incl VAT)
- £65.00 (Ex VAT) £78.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £101.40