The FCT1500 can automatically divert calls to mobiles or other landlines – ideal for when you’re away from the office or outside of office hours. It can also be used to manually divert a call to another number when attached to the extension of a PBX system. Any member of staff can divert/transfer a call to another landline or mobile. It can also be used to make calls from a traditional landline phone over a mobile network so converting a landline to mobile call into a mobile to mobile call. A delay can also be programmed in to the FCT1500 for 1-60 seconds
- The Orchid FCT1500 can accommodate 2 numbers: one for your Mobile SIM card and one for your landline (PSTN) number.
- Divert Delay programmable from 1 – 60 seconds
- Rechargeable Battery Back-up in case of mains power failure
- Call Type Select – Programmable for certain call types to go over the SIM or land line.
- Easy to install – “Plug and Play”
- Caller ID Compatible
- Can be connected direct to the phone line, or an Orchid PBX system’s line socket or extension socket.
- LEDS to indicate signal strength.
- 3m Aerial Supplied
- One SIM Card capacity (not supplied)
- Dual Band 850/900 and 1800/1900 MHz.
- AC Power supply and UK connector leads supplied
- Dimensions: 17.5cm x 11cm x 2.5cm
- CE & RoHs Approved.
|Phone Type||Gateway GSM|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £365.00 (Ex VAT) £438.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £569.40
£110.00 (Ex VAT) £132.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £171.60
£75.00 (Ex VAT) £90.00 (Incl VAT)
- £2,193.99 (Ex VAT) £2,632.79 (Incl VAT) RRP £3,422.63
- £2,159.99 (Ex VAT) £2,591.99 (Incl VAT) RRP £3,369.59
- £124.99 (Ex VAT) £149.99 (Incl VAT) RRP £194.99
£9.95 (Ex VAT) £11.94 (Incl VAT) RRP £15.53
- £955.00 (Ex VAT) £1,146.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £1,489.80