The KX-TGP550 series is a high specification HD VoIP voice phone , business phone functionality and Web based administration, suited to SOHO and branch office solutions.
With a high quality music-on-hold and answering Service, you won’t miss any important calls. New messages are displayed on the handset, so you’ll know someone has tried to reach you even if you’re away from your desk. For added convenience you can check on messages from wherever you are, or away from the of?ce, with the answering service alerting you when you receive a new message via SMS.
VoIP calling with High De?nition Voice Performance
Experience even greater calling clarity when you make a VoIP call over the internet. The TGP500 series devices support High De?nition Sound Performance. This superior wideband audio quality lets you hear every detail in the other person’s voice when they speak.
Multi channel phone calls with multiline functionality
The TGP500 SIP phones let you easily switch between 1 of 3 incoming lines at the touch of a button – so you can effortlessly choose the calls you need to answer. With extra handsets you can even experience the convenience of conference calling – letting you enjoy up to two, 3 party, conference calls at the same time. Alternately, 3 calls can be managed at once.
Flexibility and Control
Design and control how to manage your calls easily, by con?guring the system exactly as you need, with easy to use Web based programming, a system can be changed quickly, and conveniently, adding new users in just minutes.
Supports up to 8 SIP number (e.g. up to 8 Direct Inward Dialling Lines or Extensions)
The TGP500 series allows you to have up to eight phone numbers. You can set them up in many ways: choose a unique number for each handset, or you can program the handsets into groups for central call handling.
- Support for 3 simultaneous network conversations
- SIP and Broadsoft support
- HD Wideband Audio
- DECT radio technology (EU and North America)
- Easy Web con?guration
- Programmable Ring Groups
- Up to 6 DECT cordless handsets
- Up to 8 SIP registrations (e.g. up to 8 DID lines or extensions)
- Second Ethernet port
- Wall Mountable
- 2.1” Large LCD with white back light
- Bright message waiting indicator
- Soft keys
- Date & time display
- Alarm Clock
- 2.5mm Headset Jack
- Ringer/ Charger Indicator
- SMS text facility with four mailboxes
- Signal strength indication
- 100 phone book memory
- 10 Last dialed number
- Name and caller ID
- Caller ID on call waiting
- Local or network intercom
- 10 days stand-by
- 5 hour talk time
- Battery type : AAA NiMH
- Battery type : Rechargeable
Dimesions (L x W x H)
- Base unit dimensions : 178mm x 121mm x 43.80mm
- Handset dimensions : 47.7mm x 31.3mm x 158.5mm
Does Not Work on an Anologue Line, SIP Only
|Goods condition||Brand New|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
- £299.99 (Ex VAT) £359.99 (Incl VAT) RRP £467.99
- £292.00 (Ex VAT) £350.40 (Incl VAT) RRP £455.52
- £287.79 (Ex VAT) £345.35 (Incl VAT) RRP £448.96
- £180.00 (Ex VAT) £216.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £385.60
- £300.00 (Ex VAT) £360.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £468.00
- £266.67 (Ex VAT) £320.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £416.00
- £250.00 (Ex VAT) £300.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £390.00
- £60.00 (Ex VAT) £72.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £93.60