Launched by GPO in 1965 as a fashionable alternative to its regular models, it was the 1970s that the TrimPhone became commonplace. TRIM stands for Tone Ringer Illuminated Model: It was the first phone to ring using a modern electronic warbler, rather than the traditional bell mechanism, and on earlier models the dial glowed in the dark. By 1980 there were 1.6 million in use throughout the UK. This replica version has all the style and features of the 1970s original, but with modern push-button dialling.
- Authentic styling
- Push Button Dialing
- Redial Button
- Ringer Off /Soft/Loud Switch
- Simply plugs into a standard phone socket
|Goods Condition||Brand New|
|Line Type||Analogue (BT, TalkTalk, Sky, etc)|
|Ringer Volume Switch||No|
|Tone & Pulse Dialling||Yes|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- A Review By William Halpern review by William Halpern on 13/02/2011
A beautiful phone and it works perfectly. A real pleasure to use and it takes you right back in time. I've not seen these for sale anywhere else. Very good price too.
- A Review By Susan Denney review by Susan Denney on 16/01/2010
I love this phone! It looks fantastic, is easy to use and very well made! Fast delivery too, very pleased!
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
- £127.65 (Ex VAT) £153.18 (Incl VAT) RRP £223.99
- £45.00 (Ex VAT) £54.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £70.20
- £145.00 (Ex VAT) £174.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £219.99
- £159.95 (Ex VAT) £191.94 (Incl VAT) RRP £249.53
- £140.00 (Ex VAT) £168.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £202.80
- £39.50 (Ex VAT) £47.40 (Incl VAT) RRP £50.00
- £13.00 (Ex VAT) £15.60 (Incl VAT)
- £118.50 (Ex VAT) £142.20 (Incl VAT)