Wild & Wolf 746 Retro 1960's Telephone - Chrome Brushed
This glorious desk telephone was first launched in 1967 by the General Post Office, and despite the passing decades, it remains a design icon. Wild & Wolf have updated it with modern tech but fear not - it still retains its classic design! The original rotary dial has been replaced with a modern push-button dial and the designers have also added a redial button, earpiece volume control, and ringer on/off option. And, of course, it comes with a stunning chrome finish, meaning it is bang on trend with the current metallic movement!
This magnificent metallic telephone is designed to evoke the charm of the Swinging Sixties with its sexy curves and nostalgic styling. It is therefore a wonderful way of adding a retro or metallic element to any room.
- Material: Injection Moulded Plastic
- Authentic 1960's Styling
- Original Style Mechanical Bell Ringer
- Push Button Dialling
- Redial Button
- Plugs into Standard Phone Socket
|Line Type||Analogue (BT, TalkTalk, Sky, etc)|
|Ringer Type||Traditional Bell|
|Ringer Volume Switch||On / Off|
|Tone & Pulse Dialling||No|
|Dimensions||185 x 275 x 165mm|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- Price From: £29.13 (Ex VAT) £34.96 (Incl VAT) RRP £54.95
- Price From: £29.13 (Ex VAT) £34.96 (Incl VAT)
- Price From: £49.96 (Ex VAT) £59.95 (Incl VAT) RRP £53.85
- Price From: £39.99 (Ex VAT) £47.99 (Incl VAT) RRP £50.59
- £37.46 (Ex VAT) £44.95 (Incl VAT) RRP £58.44
- £48.29 (Ex VAT) £57.95 (Incl VAT) RRP £67.95
- Price From: £33.29 (Ex VAT) £39.95 (Incl VAT) RRP £54.95
- £56.63 (Ex VAT) £67.96 (Incl VAT) RRP £77.95