The Help Point Point family of telephones is fully electronic, ruggedised and weather resistant. It provides hands free loudspeaking communications such as intercom PBX switching or can be coupled directly to the UK telecom network.
Help Point is flush or surface mounted and designed to be fixed to a vertical surface by vandal resistant tamperproof screws. The combined key pad and face plate is weather resistant and depending on suitable interface sealants, has an IP rating of IP65 from the front and to a minimum of IP54 from the rear.
- Vandal resistant metal buttons
- One button auto dial options with remote programming
- DTMF/LD dialling l Line powered down to 25mA
- Optional mains supply adapter
- Hands free operation (VOX)
- Non-volatile memory store
- Audio-visual ring indication
- Optional Induction Loop facility for hearing impaired
- CE / BABT compliant (SMART option tested to CTR 21)
- Optional variant available with SMART (Self Monitoring And Reporting)
|Line Type||Analogue (BT, TalkTalk, Sky, etc), VoIP/SIP|
|IP Rating||IP65 from front / IP54 from rear|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £696.02 (Ex VAT) £835.22 (Incl VAT) RRP £1,085.80
- £769.16 (Ex VAT) £922.99 (Incl VAT) RRP £1,199.89
- £481.77 (Ex VAT) £578.12 (Incl VAT) RRP £751.56
- £562.03 (Ex VAT) £674.44 (Incl VAT) RRP £876.77
- £473.46 (Ex VAT) £568.15 (Incl VAT) RRP £738.60
- £500.26 (Ex VAT) £600.31 (Incl VAT) RRP £780.41
- £569.99 (Ex VAT) £683.99 (Incl VAT) RRP £889.19
- £490.26 (Ex VAT) £588.31 (Incl VAT) RRP £764.81