The Auteldac 4 (A4) telephone has secured ATEX approval to provide a tough, weather resistant unit built to withstand arduous industrial atmospheres and environmental extremes. Certified for safe operation in hazardous areas, the Auteldac 4 body is made from carbon loaded glass filled polyester to eliminate rust and corrosion.
With smooth corners and a low profile to the wall, the Auteldac 4 is ideal for confined areas with lots of action. The handset has a choice of armoured stainless steel or curly cords. For greater flexibility to move around the whole area of a drillers cabin, longer handset cord options are available (extending up to 5m curly cord). For hands-free telephone use, the Auteldac 4 has the option of a headset.
The combined wall and desk solution in one unit reduces the number of spares required. Auteldac 4 telephones come complete with an integral ringer with volume control and secondary beacon / external sounder actuator as standard. An inductive coupler is fitted to aid the hard of hearing. Features such as 'electronic on-hook sensing' and 'electronic tone ringer' enable an enclosure protection up to IP66. Should the handset be left off-hook, the A4 will automatically revert to onhook state after a period of 6-8 minutes (this option can be disabled).
- Ex II 2 G ATEX approved telephone
- CE, IEC Ex and GOST certified
- Robust and weather resistant up to IP66
- Headset Option
- 90dB sounder (adjustable)
- Robust handset with curly or armoured stainless steel cord
- Noise cancelling versions available
- Full keypad with 3 programmable memory buttons, or CB variant
- Wall or desk mounting, simple installation
|IP Rating||Up to IP66|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £729.99 (Ex VAT) £875.99 (Incl VAT) RRP £822.51
- £714.00 (Ex VAT) £856.80 (Incl VAT) RRP £850.00
- RRP £1,200.90
- £696.02 (Ex VAT) £835.22 (Incl VAT) RRP £1,085.80
- £769.16 (Ex VAT) £922.99 (Incl VAT) RRP £1,199.89
- £684.99 (Ex VAT) £821.99 (Incl VAT) RRP £1,068.59
- £1,224.17 (Ex VAT) £1,469.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £1,909.70
- £562.03 (Ex VAT) £674.44 (Incl VAT) RRP £876.77