These telephone instruments are fully contained within a corrosion resistant cast aluminium weatherproof case with a self-closing door providing complete protection against dust and moisture ingress, resulting in a highly reliable product with a long MTBF.
The unique robust handset is manufactured from moulded polyurethane and designed specifically to withstand arduous use in all environments, it can be fitted with an armoured cord, if required, to provide additional resistance to vandalism or heavy industrial use.
The RA708 Weatherproof Telephone is designed for use by the railways, power stations, the armed services and heavy industry which require very reliable telephony under adverse conditions. Powder Coat finish available in Yellow or Grey, durable and resistant to discolouration yet easily cleaned.
Telephones can be wall mounted, side of pole mounted or, by utilising specific bracket, top of pole mounted. Installation is simple and quick via M20 cable glands on to fast-fit connectors which are accessed without the need for dismantling the telephone body.
- Robust Construction
- All Weather Protection
- Vandal Resistant
- Tamper resistant fixings
- Highly Reliable Operation
- Simple installation
- Fast-fit terminal connection
- Various Mounting Options
- DTMF/Loop, or C.B. (Hot Line) Operation
- Auto-dial option
- Fully Programmable
- Non-volatile memory
- Line Powered
- Tough Polyurethane Handset
- REN-1 rating
|Goods condition||Brand New|
|Manufacturer's Code:||DAC RA708 DTMF/LD|
|Stock Status||In Stock|
|Line Type||Analogue (BT, TalkTalk, Sky, etc)|
|VAT Class||Products with standard VAT rate|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
No videos found for this product.
- £450.00 (Ex VAT) £540.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £702.00
- £545.95 (Ex VAT) £655.14 (Incl VAT) RRP £851.69
- £481.77 (Ex VAT) £578.12 (Incl VAT) RRP £751.56
- £490.26 (Ex VAT) £588.31 (Incl VAT) RRP £764.81
- £473.46 (Ex VAT) £568.15 (Incl VAT) RRP £738.60
- £461.11 (Ex VAT) £553.33 (Incl VAT) RRP £719.33
- £380.00 (Ex VAT) £456.00 (Incl VAT) RRP £592.80
- £500.26 (Ex VAT) £600.31 (Incl VAT) RRP £780.41