The Solitaire 6000 payphone is designed for supervised locations, & offers coin refund/reject and greater flexibility in programming. Adjustable charge rates allow the owner to either just cover call costs or fully maximise payphone revenue. It can be set to work as an extension to a PABX, and can even automatically route calls over the NTL low cost route network where call cost savings may be possible. It can be screwed down to a tabletop or shelf, or fixed directly to a wall. Alternatively, where higher security is needed, the 6000 can be obtained as an "HS" version in a metal shroud.
- Plug and play
- Pay-on-answer operation with Refund
- Takes UK coins 10p, 20p, 50p, £1
- Electronic Coin Discrimination
- Future Coin Learning Mode (Euro ?)
- 3 direct dial memory buttons with Audit Record
- LCD Display of Cash Records
- Owner's PIN number to allow calls without coins
- Reverse Charge Call Protection
- 600 coin cash box capacity
- Direct line or PABX (Auto Dial Access Digit)
- Fully Line Powered*
- Pulse/Tone Switchable
- International Calls allowed (Barring Option)
- Adjustable Ringer Volume (High Low Off)
- Programmable 100 Operator Access
- BT Phonecard Plus Access on 144
- Allows 999/112 Emergency Calls without coins
- Plug In Customiser (20p Minimum Fee)
- Table/Wall Mount with easy empty cash tray
- Five Year Battery Life (4 x AA Cells)
- Optional high security version available (Solitaire 6000 HS)
- Adjustable tariffing
*The battery compartment has been retained (Which accepts 4 X AA Cells) for certain specialist applications where the payphone could be unplugged from the telephone line on a regular basis (eg Hospital Trolley usage) and correct time could be lost if the line is disconnected for more than a few minutes.
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
Reviews marked “Collected by Trustpilot” originate from Trustpilot verified orders.
Reviews marked “Collected by PMC Telecom” originate from sources other than Trustpilot.
- £570.00 (Excl. VAT) £684.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £519.00 (Excl. VAT) £622.80 (Incl. VAT) RRP £803.40
- £165.00 (Excl. VAT) £198.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £249.95
- £466.60 (Excl. VAT) £559.92 (Incl. VAT) RRP £345.95
- £350.00 (Excl. VAT) £420.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £546.00
- £199.96 (Excl. VAT) £239.95 (Incl. VAT) RRP £304.33
£65.00 (Excl. VAT) £78.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £101.40
- £58.33 (Excl. VAT) £70.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £91.00