The Sennheiser PX 100 Folding Headphones is a pair of open, dynamic supra-aural mini headphones for portable audio players. Their outstanding sound reproduction and foldable design make them ideal for outdoor use and travelling.With Sennheiser specialities like spiral embossing diaphragms and a Kevlar reinforced cable, the overall the sound is punchy with an enhanced bass response and laid back treble - making these headphones ideal for acoustic and classical music. The over-the-head design is extremely comfortable especially as the headband comes with padding too.
But one of the best features of these headphones is their twist and fold design so that they close down into almost nothing, making them easily transportable for slipping into pockets or bags.
- Fold and flip: registered design allows the ear cups to be turned through 90 degrees and fold the headphones closed (headphones will lock in open and closed positions)
- Fits into the shirt pocket
- Rugged transport case with cord take-up (145x75x27 mm)
- Balanced and detailed sound image for all types of music
- Rugged and durable
- Frequency response: 15-27,000 Hz
- Sound pressure level: 114dB SPL
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Distortion: <0.1%
- Load rating: 50mW
- Transducer principle: dynamic, open
- Magnets: Neodymium
- Ear coupling: supra-aural
- Cable: OFC copper cable, 1.4m
- Connector: 3.5mm stereo plug
- Weight without cable: 60g
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
- £39.99 (Excl. VAT) £47.99 (Incl. VAT) RRP £62.39
- £15.00 (Excl. VAT) £18.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £39.95 (Excl. VAT) £47.94 (Incl. VAT)
- £39.50 (Excl. VAT) £47.40 (Incl. VAT)
- £110.00 (Excl. VAT) £132.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £171.60
- £34.49 (Excl. VAT) £41.39 (Incl. VAT) RRP £78.00
- £4.85 (Excl. VAT) £5.82 (Incl. VAT) RRP £7.57
- £41.99 (Excl. VAT) £50.39 (Incl. VAT) RRP £57.71