Samsung SMT i5343 IP Handset
Enjoy full Unified Communication features with the easy-to-use Samsung IP Phones. Integrated with a PC, Samsung’s IP Phone Series provides enhanced multimedia UC solutions such as Presence, Scheduler, Instant Messaging and Video. The SMT-i5000 series have a significant competitive advantage in video solutions as well as being an award-winning modern design.
Crystal Clear Audio
The 5000 series benefits from the latest techniques in digital speech processing and audio technology all delivered over IP, the natural technology for best performance. The Samsung IP handset delivers in all respects. If communications are clear, the message you want to deliver is also clear.
The open architecture of XML opens up the rich world of software applications and the ability to integrate with your handset display and keys. Your investment in Samsung IP technology is ready for the future as well as today.
Users can log in to any 5000 handset and bring their personal details including extension number, and handset configuration to the temporary desk they are using at that time.
Intelligent VPN software allows all users to connect remotely and securely over the internet without any extra hardware, with your calls secured using sRTP and TLS encryption*. When deployed remotely, the 5000 handset becomes a seamless extension of the OfficeServ supporting all system features including paging, voicemail, desk-to-desk dialing and desktop application integration.
The next evolutionary stage of the business desk phone is here. The new wireless 802.11n SMT– i5343 deskphone from Samsung changes the rules in IP phone deployment and the customer’s experience. Wired or wireless, the SMT-i5343 IP is a powerful and intuitive business phone that integrates the desk phone into a user’s mobile world more than any other solution on the market.
- 4.3'' 480 x 272 pixels, Colour LCD Display
- 13 Fixed Function Keys
- 5 Context Sensitive Keys
- 27 Ringtones
- Dual Antenna Diversity
- Flexible, Modern Design Optimised for Comfort and Usability
- Can be Positioned at Both 30° and 60° Angles or if Required, Wall Mounted
- Advanced Technology Delivering Excellent Voice Quality
- Navigation Dial and Intuitive User Interface
- Hot Desking
- Bluetooth Pairing - Headset/Mobile
- WEP, WPA & WPA2 Security
- Mobile Interaction
- Deskphone Control and Programming from a Mobile
- 1.3M Pixel Camera
|Colour of Telephone||No|
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
- £104.13 (Excl. VAT) £124.96 (Incl. VAT)
- £55.00 (Excl. VAT) £66.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £120.00 (Excl. VAT) £144.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £165.00 (Excl. VAT) £198.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £75.00 (Excl. VAT) £90.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £158.33 (Excl. VAT) £190.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £60.00 (Excl. VAT) £72.00 (Incl. VAT)
- £255.60 (Excl. VAT) £306.72 (Incl. VAT) RRP £398.74