High quality UK business digital answering machine for analogue telephones and digital cordless phones, with 50 minutes digital recording time. Plug and play 2 minute set up. No installation needed, works on ordinary analogue BT or cable telephone lines in the UK, or analogue extensions off most PBXs
Capacity & Recording Features
- Maximum incoming recording capacity of 50 minutes
- 4 Outgoing Messages (1 pre-recorded, 3 individual - recording capacity 3-180 seconds)
- Excellent Audio quality due to low speech compression, total recording capacity 25 or 50 minutes (adjustable)
- Indication of remaining recording capacity
- Automatic conversation recording by key pressure
- Recording of memos (dictaction function)
- Incoming call maximum time settable to 1,2,3,4,5 minutes or endless
- Flash memory means no loss of data (batteries not required)
- Loudspeaker function
- To help you to understand messages quickly and easily, you can step back 3 seconds while a message is playing by pressing the "play" button. You do not have to go back to the beginning of the message as with many consumer anwserphones.
- Step forwards and backwards between messages when playing them back. (On many consumer answerphones to listen to a previous message you have to go back to message no. 1 and step through all the other messages again)
Caller ID, Display & Call lists
- User-friendly menu with illuminated display
- Caller line identification (if enabled by your phone service provider) allows you to call people back even if they didn't leave a message.
- Call list for 30 entries
- Calling back from the call list by key pressure during playback of a message
- Alphanumeric display with 2 x 16 characters for comfortable user guidance
- Counter of calls and ICMs in the display
- Voice date and time stamp
- Message transfer to a pre-programmed phone number e.g to a mobile phone
- Remote access from any tone dialling telephone or mobile phone (voice guided)
- Individual 4-digit remote access code
- Remote activation/de-activation of the answering machine
- Remote activation/de-activation of the message transfer function
- Answer only option (give the caller a message, but does not allow them to leave their own message)
- Message code (allows important people to leave a message even if the machine is in answer only mode - as above)
- Colour - dark blue
- Activation of answering mode after 2 - 9 rings
- Room monitoring/loudspeaker function
- Individual or complete erasing of recordings
- LED for indication of activated answering mode and new ICMs
- Extremely low power consumption in the idle state (less than 2W)
- Multilingual: Selection of several languages for the display texts and the pre-recorded outgoing messages
- Dimensions (W x H x D). Retell 332 clip. 180 x 50 x 190 mm. AC adapter. 53 x 68 x 44 mm.
|Please note||All information is provided for reference only. If you are unsure about any of the features listed, please check the manufacturer's official information.|
No videos found for this product.
Reviews marked “Collected by Trustpilot” originate from Trustpilot verified orders.
Reviews marked “Collected by PMC Telecom” originate from sources other than Trustpilot.
- £24.99 (Excl. VAT) £29.99 (Incl. VAT) RRP £38.99
- £157.00 (Excl. VAT) £188.40 (Incl. VAT) RRP £234.00
- £20.86 (Excl. VAT) £25.03 (Incl. VAT) RRP £32.54
- £109.10 (Excl. VAT) £130.92 (Incl. VAT) RRP £155.99
£475.00 (Excl. VAT) £570.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £741.00
£775.00 (Excl. VAT) £930.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £1,209.00
- £105.29 (Excl. VAT) £126.35 (Incl. VAT) RRP £148.19
- RRP £3,120.00