Product Specifications of the Professional EBD Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds | Earphones | ANC | Active Noise Cancelling | Black | Compatible with Teamly
The Professional EBD Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds provide Bluetooth Connectivity and Handsfree Telephony, Bluetooth 5.1 Provides Faster Transmission - Fingerprint Touch Control Enables the Earbuds to Complete a Variety of Functions with Just a Touch. Bluetooth 5.0 USB Dongle Adapter Included. The Earbuds are Compatible with Teamly
Perfect for Calls & Listening to Music on PC's | Laptops | Mobiles | Mac
About the Earbuds
The Project Telecom Professional EBD Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds are lightweight, compact and easy to use. The Earbuds provide up to 4 hours of talk time and up to 8 hours of music time - up to 6 hours when ANC (Active Noise Cancellation) is on. The EBD Wireless Earbuds are also designed with ENC (Environmental Noise Cancellation) this can effectively suppress 90% of the negative Environmental Noise, whilst reducing the ambient noise by up to 35dB - ideal for gamers, making it easier for them to communicate freely.
The Professional Earbuds are designed with Bluetooth 5.1, this version of Bluetooth uses less power and connects faster with a stronger signal. Fingerprint Touch Control allows users to tap the Earbuds to complete a variety of functions such as turn ANC on/off, answer/end call, play/pause music, skip to next song, go back to previous song, activate voice assistant and reject call, these functions can be completed via a short or long press on the Earbud. Low latency in games mode ensures gamers experience smoother game playing - it is advised that anywhere around 40-60ms is acceptable latency - the Project Telecom Professional EB Earbuds provide 55ms low latency in games mode meaning gamers should not experience any lagging.
Three different sized earbuds are supplied - small, medium and large to suit the wearers preference, once the Earbuds have been paired they will automatically connect once taken out of the charging case. The LED Charging Indicator on the included Charging Case shows when the Earbuds are charging and also shows the Earbuds charge status. Opening the Charging Case powers on the Earbuds automatically, if the Earbuds are not connected for 3 minutes they will automatically turn off, however the Earbuds can be pressed to turn on if needed. When the Earbuds are placed back into the Charging Case and the lid is shut the Earbuds will automatically turn off.
Features & Specifications
- Compatible with Teamly
- Perfect for Calls & Listening to Music on PC's | Laptops | Mobiles | Mac etc
- Magnetic Charging Base & Bluetooth 5.0 USB Dongle Adapter Included
- Supplied with USB-A & USB-C Connectors
- ANC & ENC Noise Reduction - Double Noise Reduction Chipset - Eliminates External Noises and Noises from Within the Ear Canal - Noise Reduction Microphone and HD Calling also Reduce Noise when a Call is Made
- Dual Microphone | Charging Case Included with LED Display
- Audio and Video Synchronisation - 55ms Low Latency in Games Mode
- Bluetooth 5.1 - Uses Less Power, Connects Faster and has a Stronger Signal
- Fingerprint Touch Control - This Enables Users to Tap the Earbuds to Complete a Variety of Functions such as - Turn ANC On/Off, Answer/End Call, Play/Pause Music, Skip to Next Song, go back to Previous Song and more with a Simple Tap on the Earbud
- Up to 8 Hours of Music Time - up to 6 Hours when ANC is On
- Up to 4 Hours of Talk Time
- LED Charging Indicator on Charging Case | 13mm Speakers
- Up to 15m Wireless Range
- Charge Time - 1.5 Hours Approximately
- Standby Time - 140 Days
- IPX-5 Waterproof Rating
- Earbud Battery - 40mAh
- Charging Case Battery - 320mAh
- Charging Voltage - DC 5V
- Frequency - 20-20000Hz
- Audio Decoding - MP2, MP3, WMA, APE, FLAC,AAC, MP4, M4A, WAV, AIF, AIFC
- Open the Charging Case to Power the Earbuds on - Close the Charging Case with the Earbuds Inside to Power them off - or Press on Either Earbud to Power on/off
About the Dongle
The Project Telecom Bluetooth 5.0 USB Dongle Adapter creates cable free connections between PC's, Laptops and other Bluetooth Devices such as Bluetooth enabled Headsets, PC's, Macbooks, Bluetooth Printers, Mobile Phones, Tablets, Bluetooth Speakers and more at speeds of up to 5 Mbps.
Bluetooth 5.0 supports a range of 200m in line of sight in an outdoor environment and a range of 40m in an indoor environment. Users can listen to music with their Wireless Headsets whilst moving around the house or even in the garden with the higher range of Bluetooth 5.0.
Bluetooth 5.0 has been formulated to use less power on your device, this means that you can keep Bluetooth switched on for longer periods of time when using Bluetooth 5.0 compared to its predecessor Bluetooth 4.0.
Bluetooth 5.0 is backward compatible with Bluetooth v1, v2, v3, v4, v4.1 and version 4.2 but will not utilise all the features of Bluetooth 5. IoT devices will work well with Bluetooth 5 and will utilise all its features properly.
The Plug & Play compact device is designed with Bluetooth Version - 5.0. Combined with low energy technology, the Project Telecom Bluetooth 5.0 USB Dongle Adapter also uses the current CSR8510 Chipset and its own driver management CSR Software.
Compatible with Microsoft Windows OS | Chrome OS | Android OS and more.
Features & Specifications
- Bluetooth Version 5.0
- Enables Laptops and PC's to Wirelessly Communicate with Bluetooth Enabled Devices such as Smartphones, Macbooks, Bluetooth Headsets/Headphones, Tablets, Bluetooth Speakers and more
- Low Energy Technology using the Current CSR8510 Chipset and its own Driver Management CSR Software
- Plug and Play Connectivity
- Bluetooth 5.0 Uses Less Power - Allowing Users to Keep Bluetooth Turned on for Longer Periods
- Higher Message Capacity - 255 Bytes
- Support for IoT Devices
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows OS | Chrome OS | Android OS and more
- Speed - 5 Mbps
- Fast Connection
- Longer Range - Up to 200m (Line of Sight) in an Outdoor Environment and Up to 40m in an Indoor Environment
- Project Telecom | Professional EBD Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
- Charging Case
- 3 x Different Sized Earbuds - Small, Medium and Large
- USB-C Charging Cable
- Bluetooth 5.0 USB Bluetooth Adapter
- User Manual
|Is this product a bundle?||Yes|
|Headset Type||Cordless - Bluetooth|
|Monaural or Binaural Headset||Binaural (Dual Ear)|
|Acoustic Shock Protection||-|
|DSP (Digital Signal Processor)||No|
|Hearing Aid Compatible||No|
|*Note regarding Connection Leads||*Please note that this headset requires an additional cable to connect to your telephone.We supply cable for every type of telephone!Rather than charge full price for these specialist cables, we provide them at a heavily discounted cost to customers purchasing them alongside a new headset bought from us. When you add the headset to the cart, our compatibility guide at checkout will help advise on the correct connection cable for your telephone and will apply the discount for you.If you have any questions, or are unsure about the type of connection cable you need, please feel free to call us at any time on: 0161 737 9898|
There are no additional downloads for this product.
No videos found for this product.
- £70.00 (Excl. VAT) £84.00 (Incl. VAT) RRP £107.60
Advanced BMD Monaural Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Headset | Headphones | Compatible with Teamly£49.95 (Excl. VAT) £59.94 (Incl. VAT) RRP £82.45